Without Any Doubt

Theodore's POV

" Where are you?" As soon as I picked up the phone she said.

" I am in office. I have a board meeting in an hour." I said.

" Alright, when will you be done?" She asked.

" Can't say. Depends on the members." I said checking my files.

" Ok, when you are not come home. I am at your place. Let's have lunch together today." She said and I smiled.

" Sure. I will be there." I said.

" Yeah, you can take time. No hurry. I am here anyway." She said.

" Ok, I will buy something on my way to home or you can order." I said." What will you like to have in lunch?" I asked.

" Anything you like." She said and I smiled.

" Ok, I knew what I need to do." I said.

" Ok then, I am sleeping now. Wake me up when you come back." She said.

" Alright. Then bye. Take care. I will be home soon." I said

" You too, drive safely." She said.

" I do it safely but you forget the rules whenever you get the keys." I said.

" Theo!!!!" She squealed.

" What!!! Don't you?" I asked.

" I am sleepy. Bye." She said and hung up. I sighed.

I entered the conference room and everyone stood up. I gestured them to sit down. I went towards my chair and sat down. The meeting went good. But I was thinking about the previous meeting was showing more profitable facts. I stood up to leave the office.

I was going to leave the office, suddenly my phone rang again. I took it out and found it's Naomi. I smiled and picked up the call.

" Hey, you woke up?" I asked.

" Yeah, woke up and you no need to buy anything. I am cooking something for you. You just come back home soon. I am waiting." She said.

" Sure, I am just coming." I said.

" Ok, tell me how long it will take for you to reach home?" She asked.

" I will be there in 30 minutes." I said.

" That's great actually. I am almost done with my cooking." She said.

" Sounds great, cause I am hell hungry." I said.

" Why? You skipped breakfast, right?" She asked coldly and I gulped. She was right, I did it.

" Umm, yes." I said.

" Come soon. I will see you then." She said.

" I am coming." I said.

" You are so dead today, Theodore Roberts. You know that I don't like people skipping their meals specially you?" She asked.

" I am sorry." I said.

" No sorry accepted." She said and I sighed.

" Ok, anything you say." I said.

" Come home then we will see what else I can do to you to teach you a lesson." She said. I nodded though she wasn't there.

" Stop nodding your head." She said and I smiled.

" Why are you smiling now? Aren't I scolding you?" She asked.

" Your voice is so sweet." I said.

" You are stupid. Come home soon or else you don't even have any idea what I am going to do to you." She said.

" Alright, I am just coming. No need to be hell angry now." I said.

" There is. Come home soon." She said.

" I am coming. I thought you are in office." I said.

" I took a day off today." She said.

" Oh!!! Where is your gang?" I asked.

" They went on a day out." She said.

" What?! Shouldn't you have gone with them?" I asked her.

" So now you don't want me to spend some time with you?" She asked me back.

" No, no, I didn't mean that. I was saying that you should spend time with them now. They will go back after our wedding. Then you will miss them. So, I was just saying which will make you happy. And I definitely want to spend my whole life with you." I said softly.

" Your attitude, Theo!!! How can you act so cool always!!!" She said irritatingly. I laughed.

" I am just like that what can I do with that?" I asked.

" Nothing. Come home. I love you." She said and I smiled.

" Love you too. I will be there in 30. See you then." I said and she hung up.

I reached my car and drove out of my office. I was driving and suddenly I saw a flower shop. I thought for a second and stopped in front of the shop. But I got confused actually which one should I take.

" May I help you, sir?" The old lady of the shop asked me.

" I think yes." I said hesitatingly.

" For whom? Your girlfriend?" She asked.

" My fiance. We are going to get married next week." I said. She smiled widely.

" Oh, may God bless you both and grant you a beautiful married life ahead." She said.

" Thank you so much." I said.

" For your fiancée, I think you should buy roses. They are symbol of love." The lady said.

" Then I will buy some." I said.

" Sure. I will help you to choose." She said.

She helped me to buy some flowers. I thanked her and came out of the shop then started to drive towards my house. I was happy that she was at my place. The word fiancee sounds good but the word wife is stronger than that. Just in a week. I smiled and at the same time I remembered I haven't bought a ring for her. I mentally slapped myself. I became so fool. I took an u-turn and drove towards the mall from where I bought the bracelet for her. I called her before that to say that I will be a little late. A little cause I had already chosen the ring for her when I bought the bracelet. I reached the mall and quickly took the ring. I was so excited. She is going to be very happy there is no doubt about it. I got out of the mall and started for my home right away. I was driving and suddenly my phone started to ring. It was Jeremy. I stopped the car and I picked up.

" Hello!!" I said.

" Where are you? I was calling you from past 20 minutes." He said in a worried tone.

" I was buying something and left phone in car. What's wrong?" I asked.

" The building you live in has caught fire. It's burning dangerously. You know how scared I was!!!! I thought you are also in the building." He said and I got panicked at once.

" Naomi!!!" I whispered.

" What!!! Is she at your place?" He asked. The phone got slipped from my hand and I just speeded up towards the place. No doubt that I was going to get a heart attack soon.