Past Is A Curse

Naomi's POV

I was waiting for Theo for so long but he was getting late. Or maybe he was going to be here in time but I was extremely impatient. I don't know I just want to know things. Enough of eating my brain. Not anymore. I have to know the things he is hiding. I was again and again looking at the wrist watch. Yes, I was getting more tensed now. This lady is successful to get on my nerves. It's too crazy. I can't handle those feelings anymore, like other people know about his life but not me. I feel I am far away from him. Suddenly, my phone started to ring. I saw it's my dad.

" Dad!!" I said picking it up.

" Where are you, princess?" Dad asked.

" Dad, I have some important work. Can you ask someone to handle the meeting today?" I asked my dad.

" Alright, where are you? Are you ok?" He asked.

" Yes, dad. What will happen to me?" I asked.

" No, your secretary Lizzy came and told me you went out of the office, you were looking so pale and tensed. Exactly what happened?" Dad asked.

" Dad, don't worry. I was just not feeling well. So, I came out to get some fresh air. I will be fine don't worry." I said.

" It's about Theodore, am I right?" My dad asked.

" How do you know?" I asked.

" I saw Mrs. Hill today in our office. I think she has poisoned your mind. No worries, but those who spreads poisons most of the time lies. Those lies which creates a storm in people's lives. I think as my daughter you will not get convinced with her words. Cause, I know you are clever girl but she is cunning. That doesn't matter. I know you will win." Dad said.

" Dad, what are you saying? I don't understand your words? It's like you are speaking in Hebrew." I said and sighed. I heard dad chuckling.

" You will understand and you realize the truth. Just be patient. And remember one thing, Mrs. Hill doesn't deal with anyone without a reason. Her next target is you. It's in your hand if you want to be her Target or turn the table making her your target." Dad said.

" Dad, Mrs. Hill, only told me that ' tell your boyfriend not to play a game with me' I mean why she is saying this!!! How does she know Theo? Do  you know anything about this?" I asked my dad. I don't know why but I was getting a feeling that my dad knows everything.

" You better ask Theo. We should enter anyone's personal issues. He will tell you himself. Don't worry. Just remember this life was not so easy for him like yours. Consider things he says. Don't hurt him. I never raise you like that. I think it's better for you to ask him now about think which are not told. You should know that. Cause, you are already in it." My dad said.

" Dad, why am I getting a feeling that there is a strong connection between Theo and Mrs. Hill?" I asked.

" Cause, there is." My dad said.

" How do you know?" I asked.

" I know, Princess. I know. It doesn't matter how. Just I know." Dad said.

" Feeling like I am in a maze." I said.

" I have taught you how to come out of a maze, right?" My dad asked.

" Yes, dad. Keep a focus and turn only one side either right or left you will find out the way." I said and smiled.

" Great. This time too keep a focus and turn things only one way. Don't think too much. Everything will be fine." My dad said.

" Yes, dad. I know. If you are with me I will always win." I said.

" I am always with you. Just remember this the world may go against you but not your dad. I will be there with you until my last breath." My dad said.

" I love you, dad. You are the best dad in this world." I said and dad chuckled.

" Love you too my, Princess. Love you more than my own." My dad said which make me smile automatically.

" Thanks for being my best friend, Daddy." I said like a little girl.

" And thank you for being the source of my happiness." My dad said.

" Ok, Dad. I will hung up now." I said.

" Bye, Princess. Take care and don't stress yourself." My dad said and hung up.

I checked my watch. It was already half an hour since I have called Theo. But he is still not here. Things are messing in my head. I looked outside it looks like it will rain today. I sighed. Suddenly things are getting out of my hand. I don't want to be a mess again.

" Ma'am." I turned and saw the waiter who was standing in front of me.

" Yes?" I asked.

" Ma'am, do you want to order something?" He asked.

" One espresso please." I said he nodded and went away to take another order.

I was thinking about Theo and tension was raising up inside me. I don't know what will happen. I just want to be with him always. I sighed.

" Hey, babe!!!" Suddenly I heard his voice and I looked up.

I at once asked him, " Who is Daviana Hill, Theo?"

His eyes widened at once listening that name. I could feel tension raised in himself. He fisted his hands to control himself.

" I will tell you. But not here. Let's go." He hold my hand and pulled me with him.

He paid the bill and walked out of the café with me. We walked towards the parking lot. He opened the door for me. I sat inside and he closed the door. He entered the other side and called his PA to tell him to handle things and he won't go to office today. He started to drive silently. The whole driving was full of silent and nerve battle. At last the car stopped. We reached in front of a big palace like house. I have seen this house before couple of times while passing this way. What is the relationship between this house and Theo!!! Theo hold my hand and intertwined our fingers and parked the car in the parking lot.

" My past is a curse, Naomi. Still you want to know?" He asked and I nodded.

" It's a real curse still you want to know??" He asked.

" Yes. I do." I said.

" Mrs. Hill is my mother." He said and my eyes open wide at once.