Chapter 1 // The Radio Show

Hey guys, this is my first phanfic and I'm so nervous. Sorry if it's horrible. I am just really excited to get writing. I'll probably get better over the chapters. Give me a chance? Haha okay please enjoy.

***

Phil's POV:

I awake to the smell of toast. Dan must be cooking toast; he hardly ever eats toast though. Normally cereal. I put the duvet cover over my head trying to find a reason not to get out of bed. As I sigh deeply, I hear a knock on my door. ''Hey Phil you awake yet, we have the radio show today".

I reach to my bed side table and put on my glasses preparing for the day. I sit up on the side of my bed trying to wake up. I wonder out into the kitchen and make some toast and coffee. Why was Dan up so early? His normally the late one. I sit on the couch, Dan is watching anime, I join him.

''We are low on food, we should probably grab some after the radio show tonight". Dan turned to me and said. I just nodded, it was too early for me to be talking. We spent a while on the couch silently watching TV, making funny comments about the anime every now and then.

Dan's POV:

Phil was pretty quiet this morning, I guess he's just tired today. I should probably let him wake up a bit and take a shower and get my day started. Later on we had arrived at the BBC ready to start our radio show. Phil is still a bit quiet maybe I should ask him if he's okay. ''Phil, hey you okay"? Phil looked up. ''Yeah, just thinking". "About''? "Just feel a bit down today, that's all, don't worry about me". He said smiling.

I didn't feel he was okay, but we had to begin the show so I let it go. After the radio show, we left to go to the shops to pick up some items. ''About before, don't feel down, we are best friends. You have me, you will always have me". I felt so cheesy so I nudged him and said ''But you're cooking tonight". I laughed. Phil looked at me, about to speak as we hear a scream behind us, followed by footsteps.

***

I'm so bad at this oops. Wow, I don't want to write more because I suck. Let me know if you want me to continue. It was also really bad, I was just setting it up and stuff c: