Chapter 2 // The Unfaithful Date

Dan's POV:

We turned around. There's this girl, she looks about 22, cute smile, dark brown hair down to her shoulders, big black circle glasses. She's wearing jeans and a cute sweater. She had been waiting for us I guess. We signed some stuff for her and took photos, and then I find her having a long conversation with Phil. I was standing on the side waiting, letting them have their time. Eventually they say their goodbyes and Phil walks over to me. ''Wow, quite a conversation there". Phil smiles and pulls something out from his pocket. It's a little pink note with a phone number. ''She gave me her number I'm going to call her tomorrow". What, Phil got a girls number... A fans number. ''I'm happy for you man, she's cute... You don't date fans though, so be careful okay". He just gives a little smile and starts walking I follow him.

I'm so very happy for Phil, he got a girls number. Wish I could do that! I couldn't help but feel a bit protective, he's not mine but I felt like I had to make sure he was okay and wouldn't get hurt. It's so late, and we just want to go home we are so tired, we decided to go to the shops tomorrow.

Phil's POV:

Wow, I got a girls number. I'm going to call her tomorrow defiantly. Dan seemed so happy for me which is great, hopefully they can get along.

I text her asking to hang out tomorrow, i couldnt wait. I wanted to know all about her now.

We got home, I opened the door, and Dan is straight to the kitchen. We have barely anything to cook. He turns to me, ''Pizza"? ''I will call them up now''. I reply quickly. ''Hey Phil, so we will go get food tomorrow okay". I am seeing that girl tomorrow though, oh god how do I tell him. ''Uhh... well... i-i- am going to see Amber tomorrow, we made plans". "So that's her name, oh okay well have fun with Amber then". He says as he walks away. Things got so awkward. Like I know it's only this one time, I blew him off for a girl but it's just groceries...

I wake up to my phone, it's Amber she wants to come over in 15 minutes. I am so happy to see her properly today. This could be a great thing for me in my life. I shower and get dressed into my black skinny jeans and Jake jumper Dan had gotten me for my birthday. I hear a knock at the door. Dan calls out ''Who would that be"? Oh god I forgot to tell Dan... I hear talking. He must have let her in. I finish up getting ready and straightening my hair.

Dan's POV:

I hear a knock at the door; I open it to find that same brown haired girl from yesterday, Amber. Phil must have invited her. I let her in. She's actually so very nice, I could start to like her. I then begin to feel so uncomfortable. I call out to Phil that Amber is here.

Phil's POV:

I walk into the lounge room to see the beautiful dark haired girl with her perfect smile. I greet her with a hug. I want to get out of the apartment with her as soon as possible just in case Dan gets weird again. We take a walk in the park. She's so gorgeous in the sun. The way her bubbly green eyes light up. We talk for ages about everything and anything. She is perfect for me! I think I really feel something for this girl. I text Dan to tell him about how I feel. Hopefully he's accepting of this. I feel this is right, I spend the next minute thinking about kissing her; before I know it she holds my hands and says ''Everything about you is right''. I blush. ''Can I just be with you all day, because you make me happy and feel better than ever". Blushing even more, I know I'm so cheesy but she makes me feel that way. I hold her cheek, staring into her eyes; I then go in for the kiss.

Dan's POV:

I must have fallen asleep because it's 2pm and I still haven't gotten food. I have a text from Phil, I hope he's okay. I rub my eyes trying to wake up properly. I read the text it says,

''Hey I need some advice, I think I really like her everything about her makes me feel okay, safe & complete. I hope you are with me on this".

Okay and believe me, I really was happy for him. He got the girl of his dreams, he can start a new part of his life now but something made me feel sad... I felt my stomach drop a bit. I decided to go get the groceries to take my mind off things. I didn't know why I felt the way I did. As I'm walking out the door, I see Phil walking towards the door with tears in his eyes. I don't understand, he texted me saying everything was perfect. I get to Phil, he looks at me. His lip trembles... I feel worried. He just stares at me and says ''You were right about her''.

***

Okay so I'm posting the second chapter today to get this phanfic started. Still so much more to come, hope it's okay so far...

(wowowow okay im currently 35 chapters in reading this back and i was so bad, ive come so far, like who would even read this c': But dont worry, its worth sticking around)
- Future Tiegan oooooh ok im lame bye.