Chapter 1

I sighed once I saw the partners for our next project.

Gu Ye-jin and Cha Hak-Yeon

Eun Kyung-ah and Lee

Ahn Ye-eun and Kim Wok-sik

Kim Ji-hye and Jung Taek-woon

Seong Nam-kyu and Han Sang-hyuk

Won Chul-soo and Lee Hong-bin

Baek Mi-kyung and Ok Dae-sung

I took out my phone and quickly wrote down who I was with for my next project. I do this cause I want to remember and I really helps me a lot.

I sighed once again cause I didn't get my friend Yeeun. But at least I know she still does these projects cause I haven't seen her in a while.

I walked to my locker than throw my stuff in there and than I walk out of the school.

I see a group of guys stare at me and I stare at them back but with a mean stare. But one of them smiles than turns to one of them and after a few seconds they were walking up to me.

"Hello." One of them said as he bowed 45 degrees.

"Hello." I said as I did same.

"Um....So.....Ravi, Help me... this was your idea." A person with black hair said as he kinda pushed a guy with purple hair.

"Sure. Hello. I'm Ravi and he is N." He said and than he pointed to I guess N.

"Hello." I said kindly than I guess Ravi smirked and N just pushed him.

"I'm doing better than you." Ravi bragged as he whispered it to N.

"I hate you." N said quietly to Ravi and Ravi smirked.

"Um... do you know that I can hear you guys." I said to them as Ravi smirked at N and than fixed his eyes back on me.

"Oh...sorry." Ravi said as he bowed once again.

"It's okay." I said as I bowed and Ravi smirked.

"Um...I'll see you guys later?" I said but it came out more as a question than a statement.

Once I saw them with their group I sighed and continued to walk to my bike.

Once I got there I got down to the lock and unlocked it with my code.

Once I got it unlocked I took the lock and shoved it into my bag.

I got the bike on got on it before I started to pedal I heard someone call my name.

"Gu Ye-jin!" I heard someone call me but it was my full name not my nickname.

I turned around and saw N well I guess cause I remember that black hair.

"Yes?" I asked him as I got off my bike guessing that we might talk long.

"Are you okay with me calling you that?" He asked me and I guess he just wanted to make sure.

"Um... if you want a beat down from my friend and dad than sure." I said scaring him in the process.

"Than... um... what can I call you?" He asked me and I cleared my throat.

"You can call me Yejin." I said and N nodded than bowed and dashed off to his friends.

I got on my bike and started to bike home.

"Weirdos." I said as I left the school's front gate.

I stopped by the convenience store. And parked my bike in the bike rack.

I opened the door and walked in.

"Annyeong. Yejin!" The person at the counter said to me as soon as I entered the store.

"Annyeong." I said as I bowed than entered the store.

"What's are you looking for?" She asked me and I looked around the room than it popped into my head.

"Oh... I'm looking for some bell peppers." I said as I took a basket and walked to the produce.

"Okay...." I heard her say as I picked some red, green and yellow peppers.

Once I got what I needed I walked to the counter and placed the basket on the belt.

"That will be $15 please." She said and I smiled than took out 20 dollars because all I had was a 20 and 3 dollars.

"Wait shouldn't it be 25?" I asked her as I looked at the area where I got them.

"It's a discount a employees discount." She said and I gave her a puzzled face.

"Why?" I asked her and she smiled.

"Your one of the most amazing costumers I've ever had." She said and smiled than gave her the 20 dollar bill.

"Keep the change." I said and she smiled than nodded.

I took the bag and walked out and saw a guy staring at me.

I walked to my bike keeping my eyes on him.

I placed the bag in my backpack and than backed my bike out of the rack.

"Yejin!" I heard someone call my name once again but this time I looked back at the guy that was staring at me.

I saw him running towards me.

I sighed than got off my bike.

"Yejin..." He said as he looked like he was going to faint from running.

"Yes?" I asked him as he looked up at me.

"Can... I walk with you?" He asked me and I sighed cause I have a bike I should've just biked away.

"Sure." I said as I pushed my bike with him.

Once he got beside me I sighed than continued to push my bike.

"Um... do you need help?" He asked me and I nodded no.

"No. I'm fine." I said as I continued to push the bike.

"Okay." He said as he stared at me with worried eyes.

"Umless.... you want to help me than you can." I said and he lit up a bit and gladly took the bike and started to push it by me.

☆☆☆☆{Later}☆☆☆☆☆

"Um... I live here. I'll see you later." I said to N as I took my bike back with ease so I don't scare him again.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow after school." He said as I smiled than took my bike to the back of our house.

I opened the back door and left my bike near the door and entered the house.

I say my dad which was just watching some tv.

"Good. Your home. Did you get the pepers?" He asked me and I nodded than opened my bag and held out a plastic bag with the bell peppers in them.

"Good. I'll cook dinner for tonight." He said and I smiled and than placed the plastic bag on the table.

I walked upstairs to my room than grabbed my phone out of my bag than I started to just play some games.