Chapter 24

☆[ Yejin's P.O.V ]☆

I walked out of the bathroom and almost crashed into a guy. He looked familiar.

I say him at N's table. But who is he?

"Sorry." I said as I walked around him.

I slowly walked back to the lunchroom and somehow, that guy was back at the table. What?

I sit down and try not to sit next to N but either way he's going to be by me anyway.

I sat next to a young looking kid.

"Hi." He said as he raised a hand and I did the same thing but didn't say hi.

"Leo has a twin!" A kid sitting next to Ravi yelled.

N quickly scoot over.

"Why are you being shy?" He whispered to me and I smiled.

"Why are they so loud?" I asked him and I watched him bite his lip.

"Cause they are." He said as I just smiled.

"Okay." I said as I looked around.

I saw Hongbin I knew him, Ravi no duh but I thought back to when N told me their names.

Ravi, Ken, Hyuk, Hongbin and Leo.

I was quiet earlier so I guess Leo is the quiet one so it was that guy I bumped into.

Than... I think that Hyuk is the youngest cause, he's sitting next to Hongbin and Hongbin told me th-

"Yejin?" I heard N ask me as I gave me a tap on the shoulder.

"What?" I asked him as he sighed.

"Your black out for a sec." He said as I sighed.

"Really? Oh I didn't know that, mom." I said as I want back to thinking.

"This girl, she just called me mom." I heard N said as I cleared my throat.

"What's wrong with that? You treat me like I'm your child." I said as I saw the two I was think which is which both smirked.

"N she's kicking you butt, fight back." The guy by Ravi said as he looked at me.

"I'll get to that Ken." N said as he looked at me.

"Now... I'll get back to that black out." I said as I went back and thought of something else. But hey I was right. I was going to say that the one sitting next to Hongbin is Hyuk and the one next to Ravi is Ken.

"Your going to have it later." He said to me as I smirked.

"How many times have you said that but it never happened?" I asked him and he gave me a shocked face.

"How did you know?" He asked me as I sighed.

"I'm a Detective. I have my ways." I said as Ravi smirked.