Chapter 18

"Why did you do that anyway?" I asked him and sighed.

"It's that important right now." He said as I sighed.

"Your going to have a to tell me a lot of things at lunch you know that right?" I said and he just smiled.

"I know that... but that leaves me with more time to talk with you." He said romantic like and I just sighed.

Really? Stop.

"Ravi's right. You like me. And it's not a hunch anymore." I said and he just smirked.

"That hunch... that's when I used to hate you." He said as I giggle a little.

My girly side! He's smart.

"I'll be back." I said as I rushed outside and looked at my bike.

He didn't follow me which was amazing but... I didn't need him know my girly side. I have to be tough.

I walk to my bike and look at one of my tires. It's flat.

I sighed and just thought of something.

That's how I crashed. Great. Stupid bike.

I was about to kick my bike until I just sighed and saw that nail.

I rushed to my dad's tool box well limped to it. And I grabbed a hammer.

I went back and removed the nail on the bike.

I need a new tire. Great. I know that this is a lot less important than N but... still. I need a way to get to school.

I sighed.

"What are you doing with a hammer?" N asked me as he quickly rushed to me and took the hammer out of my hands.

"What do you think I'm doing with a hammer?" I asked him and sighed.

"Oh I don't know. Smashing stuff!" He said to me as I watched him throw the hammer away from me and him.

"Why would I smash stuff?" I asked him and he shrugged, maybe he was thinking something else.

"But... either way, you shouldn't be doing the hard work. I should be." He said I laughed a little.

"What?" He asked me as he looked at me with concerned eyes.

"Nothing." I said as I smiled innocently.

"Don't give me that smile." He said as he stomped one foot towards me.

"Sorry... it was nothing anyway." I said as I gave him the same smile.

I'm soooooooo "innocent". But it's funny when really I don't know what could happen next.

"Tell me." He said as he grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer to him.

To close.

I quickly pushed back and fell on the ground and I got up.

"Sorry..." He said as he let his head dip.

"To close bubby." I said as I pat his shoulder than went back inside.

"Hey wait!" I heard him yell as I rushed to the living room.

"What did you mean by that? " He asked me once he a at down next to me.

"Ah... it was nothing." I said as he sighed and he grabbed my shirt and pulled me close to him again.

"Did you mean by this?" He asked me as he started to get closer to me and I just fell back and landed on the floor.