Chapter 6

As soon the bell rang I quickly got out of the classroom and did anything to lose N and Ravi.

And thank the Lord that I did. I quickly threw my stuff in my locker and locked it. After that I rushed to the bathroom so I could hang out in there and have N nor Ravi find me.

I can't spend more time with this nerd. But I have a project with him after school. And I already have a name to name basics.

I take out my phone and check it for anything new.

Than I just click on a random app and just play for a few seconds.

Than I dash out of the bathroom and head to the lunchroom.

I don't see them but I see an empty table where they sit.

I grab my lunch and just find a place to sit but not a that table.

Than until I see N but without Ravi and without his friends that I have no idea of.

I try and hide my face like I did back at the fast food restaurant, but this time it didn't work. I guess he recognized my clothes.

"Yejin!" N said as he ran up to me.

"Yes?" I asked him as I carefully tried to walk away.

"Do you want to sit with us?" He asked me, I was just waiting for that question to back asked.

"Um... sure." I asked as I tried not to make eye contact.

"Okay cool. Just sit at that empty table over there." He said as he pointed to that empty table.

I sighed than cleared my throat.

"Okay... I'll be waiting." I said as I started to drift away from him.

I quickly walked to the table that N wanted me to sit at. I would just leave the room but I can't really leave him hanging. I always do that.

But this time... I guess I wouldn't leave him hanging.

I take one bite out of the lunch than I take out my phone.

I just check for anything new. I felt some brush up on me. I looked back and saw that I was my ex. Jinhawn.

He just walks away like nothing happened.

After a few seconds N finally came down. I actually started to worry for a while.

I look up at him and he is just sitting right across from me which is a good thing.

"Gezz... your finally here." I said as I turned off my phone and placed it on the table.

"Yea... just took me a while." He said as he took a bite out of the lunch.

"Well... at least your here." I said as I took another bite out of the lunch.

I grabbed my phone and just looked through not like I just did that just a few seconds ago.

"Do you have time to hang with me after school, like after our project?" He asked me and I really wanted to lie but... I had nothing fun to do at home.