Chapter 47

☆{Yejin's P.O.V}☆

"Where are we going?" I asked the others as I stopped so they had to stop.

"You didn't hear us yesterday?" Ravi asked me as I nodded no.

"Well, we all agreed to go somewhere else so that we didn't have to hang with N." Ravi said as I nodded.

"Um... okay... that's why you guys made me ride with you." I said as Ravi nodded.

"Yes... now come on." Ravi said as he turned around and I sighed.

I walked behind them and they didn't seem to care very much.

So if I were to just walk aw-

I felt someone quickly scoop me up and then dragged me into the Janitor closet.

It happened so fast that the time I got time to open my eyes I was pushed against the wall with my mouth covered.

It was N!

I couldn't really say anything. To be honest I can't say anything.  

I tried to get him to let got but the arm he had keeping me on the wall was blocking my arms so I couldn't move them.

He sighed.

"Look, I know what your going to say, I know your going to want to leave, I know your going to hate me, I know. But, if I want to explain myself this is really the only why I can do it with out your trying to leave." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"But, look, I told Eunchae off. I told her that I was seeing a different girl, I told her that I had a girlfriend, I told her that my NEW girlfriend isn't a slut like her." He said as I listened to him. I'm really falling for this.

"I'm sorry, I don't care if you forgive me or not, but I know that I'm happy, I told Yejin everything, I told Eunchae off." He said as I continued to listen.

"I'm sorry for everything I've done." He said as his eyes started to what a little.

"I don't care if you don't like me, I don't care if you don't want to be my girlfriend anymore, I don't care if you didn't listen, I don't care how much you hate me, I don't care that others are out to kill me, I just don't care. Just, as long as you hear this, I'm happy." He said as he looked at me with his eyes watering.

I looked at him through his watering eyes, I felt my eyes start to water.

"I know you've lost everyone in your life, you almost lost me, but I just want you to know that all we've been through, it means a lot to me, and I know that you might just hate me for it, I know that you heard everything, I know that you know that I missed her first, I didn't. And I don't care if people don't believe me, I don't care that I might lose my true love to this, I just know that you'll hear this." He said as I felt my eyes to start to water to the point that I should be crying but I'm not, im holding them in.

"I know that your not perfect, but to me you are, I know that your not as cool or as popular as Eunchae, I know that the people you've lost are important to you, I know that I'm making this harder on myself, but all I know is that your listening, I know that you might not care but your listening, that's all I want from you." He said as a tear went down my face, I felt more come.

I started to cry and that's when N let go.

He uncovered my mouth and he stepped back so I wasn't stuck to the wall anymore.

We he thought that I was just going to run out of the Janitor closet.

I slowly walked into him and hugged him.