Chapter 3

I continued to walk to them and once I got in front of the seat I smiled than sighed.

I pulled out the seat and I saw them both look up at me.

"Hi.." I said awkwardly.

"Oh, Hi, What's her name N?" Ravi said as he elbowed N trying to get my name.

"I'm Gu Ye-jin, remember?" I asked him and he gave me a annoyed look but than changed it to a friendly face.

"Yup. Soooo... Yejin. What brings you here?" N asked me as I stared at my receipt.

"I just wanted to eat something." I said as he stared at me while Ravi just looked at my receipt.

"I see your number 160." Ravi said as he quickly took the note out of my hands.

"And you spent 12 dollars." He said as he gave me my receipt back.

"Yea... things aren't cheap these days." I said and they both nodded.

And that's when they call my number.

"I'll get it for you!" N said as he got up when I got up.

"Um... no I got it." I said as I started to move.

"No... I insist." He said and nodded than sat back down.

"N seems to be acting weird since you got here. Is there a reason?" He asked me and I took a deep breath and cleared my throat.

"I guess he's trying to redeem his peace with me." I said and Ravi gave me a very puzzled look.

"What? Did you, did he. Aish... nevermind." Ravi said just canceling whatever he wanted to say.

And that's when N came back with my food.

"Thanks..." I said as I took a fry and ate it.

"No problem." He said with a simple smile on his face.

"Anyway... I'll be right back... I'm going to the bathroom." Ravi said as he got up and walked away.

"So... are you trying to redeem yourself?" I asked him and he froze like he didn't understand than nodded yes.

"Okay... than your going to have to try harder than that." I said as I pointed my fry at him.

"I know. And I will." He said as he stared at me with an evil eye.

"Well. 1, that stare isn't going to help and 2, you better be." I said and he stopped that evil stare than just smiled and took out his phone.

Check, he listens and obeys.

"And, I'm sorry for yelling at you before." I said and he lit up and smiled.

"Really?" He asked me and I was pretty shocked.

"Yes.." I said with a puzzled look.

"Sorry. I thought you were the type of person they will never sorry no matter what." He said and I just coughed to hide my face.

"Ravi's been gone for awhile." I said trying to rush Ravi.

"I guess he's doing number 2." N said a I giggled a little inside.

No stop. He can't know my girly side.

"I'm back." Ravi said I sighed in relief.

"Missed me?" He asked I just nodded no.

"Anyway... I think we're staying. Right N?" He asked N as he took one of my fries.

"I guess." He said as he stared at me with discomfort.

I'm already hating myself for making myself stay here with them. And I'm hating myself even more for saying sorry to N. But it had to happen sometime right?

Ravi seemed to be lost in his thoughts but I didn't really know if he was really.

"Is he okay?" I asked N and he just shrugged but I guess he took this time to talk to me without someone with us.

"I don't know." He said as I just stared at him thinking he just wanted to talk.

"You sure? Or do you just want to talk with me?" I asked him and when I finished I saw him tense up a little.

"I need to talk to you." He said and I gave him all of my attention.

Silence grew between us.

"Okay, Than say it!" I said as I banged my hand on the table which made Ravi come back to reality.

"I can't now." He said and I just face palmed myself inside.

I'm so stupid.

"Sorry... I did I miss anything?" Ravi asked us as I just sighed.

"Nothing important to know of." N said as I dipped my head and sighed again.

I took another fry and ate it.

☆[Later]☆

I took my leftovers and threw it away.

"So your done?" N asked me once I came back and I nodded.

"Yup... I'm full now." I said as I sat back down.

"Well... let's leave." Ravi said as he got up than I did.

"Yea.. let's leave." N said as he got up and pushed in his chair.

I pushed in my chair and walked to the door waiting for them.

"Do you need a ride?" N asked me and I sighed than nodded no.

"I'm fine... I'll just walk." I said as I opened the door and held it open for them.

"You sure... it looks like it's going to rain." He said as he and I looked up at the sky.

"Your right... I guess." I said as Ravi can crashing down.

"Ravi!" N yelled as he just realized that he stepped in his toes.

"Sorry..." He said as he looked at me with a weird face.

"Is she coming with us?" Ravi asked N but it felt like us.

"Yea.... but we need to go somewhere before we take her home." N said and I just felt myself die inside cause I have to spend more time with them.

"Okay." I said as I tried to act as chill as possible.

They led me to their car for the most I thought I was going to be kidnapped but I can trust them. A little!

Once we all got in I felt my phone buzz so I took it out.

Dad: Are you out with your friends?

Yejin: yea... sorry

Dad: oh it's okay.

Dad: just be back before 9

Yejin: okay dad love you

Dad: love you too

I turned off my phone and I caught N just staring at me from the front seat.

"Stalker." I heard Ravi say as I smiled than sat back.