Chapter 11

I felt my phone buzz and in class the worst time it could happen.

I secretly take out my phone see that it's from N.. what? He's doing this now?

I raised my hand and thank the Lord that this teacher really likes me.

"Yes, Yejin?" She asked me and I cleared my throat.

"May I got to the bathroom?" I asked her and she nodded we I can clearly see it.

I quickly got up and hid my phone and rushed to the girls bathroom and once I got there I answered the call.

"Aish... thank god." N said as I sighed.

"I had to ask the teacher to go to the bathroom so be happy that I made it." I said as I waited for him to answer back.

"Ravi!" I heard N say from the other side.

"What?" I heard Ravi asked him as I sighed him clear his throat.

"Can we talk for a bit?" He asked him and he said yes.

Yes!

"Okay... soo... did you talk with Yejin?" He asked me and I didn't hear anything from him.

"You didn't?" He asked Ravi and Ravi cleared his throat.

"Don't tell anyone this, I was going to but... she was spying on you so... I kinda got out of hand and did some kidnapping seen." He said and I just gasped.

I was him.

I ended the call and shoved my phone in my pocket and walked back to class.

☆[N's P.O.V]☆

I heard a beep and that meant that Yejin ended the call.

Aish... she's probably mad now.

"Oh.. okay, sorry. But at least you tried." I said trying to sound like I agreed with Ravi's choice.

"Okay.. now I'll be going." He said as he left the bathroom.

I quickly took out my phone and I knew it she ended the call. By now... she's already in class.

I sighed in annoyance and just walked back to class.

☆☆☆[Later]☆☆☆

I quickly rushed to the gym cause I didn't see Yejin.

But when I got there, Yejin wasn't there so I looked for Ravi and I saw that he wasn't here either.

"Ravi." I said as I walked out of the gym and I almost bumped into the teacher.

"Sorry." I said as I got out her way.

"Why are you leaving?" She asked me and I took a deep breath.

"I'm looking for my partner." I said as he nodded.

"Okay... please be back by 315." He said and I nodded and bowed and rushed out of there.

Thank god she's a good teacher and that she likes me.

I walked to the nearest bathroom and checked the guys and just stood near the girls to see if I hear anything. I did that to all of the bathrooms here but when I was just about to go back to the gym for the meeting. I heard something from the janitor's closet.

I placed my ear on the door so I could hear the conversation without opening or making noise.

"Why are you doing it like this?" I heard a girls voice ask whoever was with her.

"Cause I saw what you did." I heard a guys voice say and I started to think that I was Yejin and Ravi but no way Ravi would do this to a girl that he say that she clearly likes me.

I took out my phone and started to dial Ravi's to see if it rings than its him.

☆[Yejin's P.O.V]☆

Why would Ravi do this? He must be desperate for my answer. But I'm not telling him.

I heard his phone buzz which means he got a call so when he was about to answer it I quickly rushed to the door and unlocked it than when I thought that was finally good. Aigoo

I had just bumped into N. Can't my life get anymore hated by me?

And the worst part is I felt on top of him. Once I realized it I tried to get off of him but something wasn't letting me.

But was N really keeping me from getting off of him.

I looked ahead of me and Ravi was just looking at this weird seen.

"N! Let go!" I yelled as I saw him smirk.

"N? You okay?" Ravi asked him as he got down to us and got N to let go.

"Aigoo! Thanks." I said once I got up.

"Um... no problem. That's really weird of N." He said as I looked back at him and sighed.

"N? Can you hear me?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Can you see me?" I asked and he nodded once again.

"Okay... than I'll help you up." I said as I held out my hand and he quickly took it and pulled himself up.

"Your welcome." I said as I started to walk cause no way that this isn't going to happen again.

And Ravi followed me as N was behind us.

"He must like you." He said as I nodded.

"Yea... but I don't like him back." I said and he sighed.

"But you called him your friend." He said as I sighed.

"I know... N told you." I said and he gave me a smirk.

"Your a smart one." He said as I nodded.

"I took his phone so I could read your messages." I said and he smirked.

"Smart." He said as he patted my head.

"But.. there is one thing I haven't told N nor the others. But I'm telling you cause your smart and you can keep a secret." He said as I smiled than waited for what he wanted to tell me.

"Okay... so that one time. I called N talking about how the others missed him and that he was out with you alone. Well... Leo told me to get some food for dinner. So I did, and well... I saw you two so I called N as like a prank." He said and I just nodded.

"So... that's why you said that you heard me." I said as he nodded.

"Now... just make sure N is okay." He said as he opened the door for me and I waited for N.

"Come on..." I said as I pushed him to his seat. This seems familiar, but what was it? Hmm...