Chapter 29

As I walked into the kitchen I smelled the smells of... OMG so that pancakes?!!

The kitchen was completely clean not one speck of dust.

"I feel so dirty to be in here." I said as Leo and Hongbin sighed.

"Your cleaner than Mr. Sleep." Leo said as he went back to cooking.

"Anyway... do you want to help me set up the table?" Hongbin asked me as I nodded than he gave me two plates.

"Just place one in front of each chair." He said as he gave me 5 more.

"Okay." I said as I placed one player in front of a chair than the next and so on and so on.

"There." I said as I fixed one plate so it was a little more straight.

"Wow... so straight." He said as he looked over the plates like they were pieces of art.

"Yea..." I said as I smiled than just looked back.

"I'm kinda surprised that you guys have 7 chairs." I said as Hongbin smiled.

"N, well, he kept talking about you, so we tried adding a chair." He said as I smiled.

"That's nice of N." I said as Hongbin nodded.

"But... anyway... do you want to help Leo and me with the dishes after breakfast?" He asked me as I thought for a bit than nodded.

"Sure..." I said as we both watch Leo place two pancakes on two plates.

"Can you cook?" Leo asked me as I nodded no.

"No... I can but not as good as you." I said as Leo smiled.

"Thought so." He said as I just smiled.

"Ooo! Smells good!" Ken yelled as he came crashing down the stairs and after him well the very calm and quiet Hyuk.

He walked down the stairs like they were really slippery or something and as for Ken he ran down the stairs.

"What's for breakfast today?" Hyuk asked us once he got past the stairs.

"Pancakes." Leo said as Hyuk lit up.

"Really?!?! Ooo! Yejin is going to love them!" Hyuk yelled like he was a little kid not like he was one.

"I love the smell. I hope it does taste good." I said as I pat little Hyukie's head.

"You'll love them 100%." He said as I smiled.

I peaked out into the living room and say N snooping in my stuff I watched him pick up my as I watched Ravi walk up to him.

I see them both look at me and I just look at something else like Ken or the tv.

I moved back into the kitchen and that's when Leo placed the final pancake.

"I'll let Yejin have the hot one." Leo said as I nodded than slightly bowed.

"Thank you." I said as he nodded.

I walked to the seat and take my seat and then Hongbin takes a next leaving me with one seat space between me and him.

"Breakfast is ready!" Hongbin yelled as I watched everyone rush into the room.

Gezz... reckless.

N took the seat next to me, Ken took sat down on a random seat, Ravi he sat next to me, Hyuk he sat next to Ken and Leo... he came back after a few seconds.

"Who got the warm one?" Ken asked as Hongbin looked at me.

"No fair!" Ken yelled as Ravi told him to stop yelling.

"She's the quest... of course she would get the warm one." Leo said as he took the empty seat which was next to Hongbin and Hyuk.

"Well... give it a try." Hongbin said as I just smiled.

I took the fork and cut the poor pancake into a little piece than ate it.

OMG. Even though it's hot. It's soooooooo good!!

"She likes it." Ravi said as Leo smiled.

"And another person pleased with Leo's cooking skills." N said as I tried to hide my expression.

"I told you see would like it!" Hyuk said as the others smiled and nodded.

After the talking was done everyone ate their pancake so quickly. Even though I was like the 5th person to be done with my breakfast. Ravi ate his in like a second, Ken ate his too and Hyuk than Leo. Gezz.... N was the last person to finish his breakfast be gezzz.... these guys eat so fast.

Leo took up all of the plates and placed them in the sink.

Me and Hongbin got up and helped cleaned the dishes.

As the others did something.

"I've been wanting to ask this." Hongbin said as I placed and finished the first dish.

"Yea?" I asked him as he sighed.

"Have you ever called anyone oppa?" He asked me as I sighed.

"Yea... my-" Leo cut me off.

"Mr. Prince." He said as I nodded.

"Boyfriend? Gezz.." He said as he felt sorry for me.

"Yea..." I said as Hongbin cleared his throat again.

"I think you should call N oppa." He said as I sighed.

"No way... I don't even like him." I said as Leo and Hongbin said oh sure.

"I mean, I guess he's kinda cute. But forget that I said that." I said as Leo dropped a plate breaking it, he was that shocked.

"Who broke another plate?" Ravi yelled asking whoever broke it.

"Leo!" Hongbin yelled trying to play along and trying to forget that I said that.

I looked behind me and saw Ravi looking at us.

"Yejin... you've done enough today, we don't you talk with N or something." He said as I sighed than washed my hands.

"Okay." I said once I finished drying my hands.

I walked out and saw N looking through my phone. I just walked casually as I took my phone out of my hands.

"And thank you." I said as I took my phone back and sat next to him.

"Oh... Yejin." He said surprised that I'm here.

"Yea.." I said as he smiled.

"So... think I'm cute?" He asked me as I sighed.

He heard me.

"Um... no." I said as he smirked.

"It's okay, you can call me oppa whenever you want to." He said as poked my cheek.

"Which is never." I said and he sighed.

"I know you will." He said as I sighed.

"Fine, I said that your cute but a little." I admitted and he smiled.

"Thanks." He said as he tapped my nose.

"Whatever." I said as he opened his mouth.

"Oppa.... say it." He said as I sighed.

"Oh... I miss my oppa." I said referring to my ex.

"Sure you do. You don't like him." He said as I just sighed.

He's right.

"But, I won't rush you, you can call my oppa when your ready." He said as I sighed.

I'm not going to call him oppa! Never!

But it's going to happen sometimes and probably by accident. But anyway, N is cute fine I said it. But I told Leo and Hongbin. Well as Leo is more quiet on things I don't know what will Hongbin do.