Chapter 35

I woke up and I looked at the clock. 745.

Well cause Leo got Yejin to get the food a little late dinner was delayed by about 30 minutes.

That means that I'm late 15 minutes!

I quickly got up and rushed down the stairs and saw everyone sitting down at the table and the only seat left was next to Yejin.

I'm kinda surprised that they left a seat next to Yejin.

I sit down next to her and I quickly get eyes on me.

"You okay?" Yejin whispered to me as I sighed and nodded yes.

I picked up my fork and for dinner was actually really good but Leo knew what it was be I didn't.

I picked up a piece and ate it. It was so good.

"15 minutes late? Not bad. You've never came to dinner once." Ken said as she pointed his fork at me when he said that I haven't been to dinner once.

"That time I was sick." I said as Ken nodded and looked at Ravi which made everyone else look at him.

"Don't look at me! N started the fight!" He yelled as he pointed to me.

"Only if you didn't let her out at this time!" I yelled as I pointed my fork at him.

"Stop fighting both of you." Yejin said as she pinched both of our cheeks.

"Ow!!" Ravi whined as he sighed then nodded.

"Just cause you call me oppa doesn't mean you get to do that!" I said as she I pinched her cheeks.

"Oppa." She said as I sighed. I know she's using this to annoy me but gezz.... it's really annoying.

I sighed as she smirked than took a bite of her food.

"Noona is so good at fighting with N." Ravi said teasing her in process.

"Cool." She said as she just slide that part that Ravi called her noona and just when back to eating.

Leo, Ken and Hongbin laughed at Ravi cause she didn't react want he called her noona.

"So embarrassing." I teased him and he sighed.

"Yup." He said as he sat back.

"Aren't you two ever going to eat?" Hyuk asked me and Ravi.

"Yea... just later." I said as Yejin looked up at me.

"You were late 15 minutes." She said... aish.... she's right.

"Yea..." Ravi said as I sighed.

"Alright... I'll eat rather then fighting with Ravi." I said as Yejin sighed, Leo nodded and the others they smiled.

"Good." Yejin said as Ken got up and dismissed himself.

Then Hongbin than Hyuk.

Yejin dismissed herself as Ravi did right after her.

Leo finished his food and than got up.

I mean I really appreciate the help for leaving me alone to eat my food alone.

I'm so lonely.

I watched as Hongbin brought Yejin to the kitchen to help with the dishes.

I continued to eat my food when I see Yejin sit next to me.

I look up at her and she smiled quietly as she looks at my plate.

"Are you still hungry?" I asked her cause she was looking at my plate.

"No... I'm fine." She said as I sighed and picked up a piece of the food and waved it back and forth in her face.

"Here comes the airplane." I said as she smiled and just blocked her mouth.

"I'm fine. Just finish up." She said as I sighed and smiled.

"Here comes the airplane again." I said as she just gave up and just ate cause she knew that I wouldn't stop until she ate it.

"Happy?" She asked me once she finished eating the food I gave her.

"Yup." I said as I ate one piece of my food.

"Good." She said as she watched me eat my food.

"Do you want more?" I asked her and she nodded no.

"No. I'm fine. Just do your thing." She said as I sighed again and picked up another piece.

"Here comes the airplane." I said as I added sound effects to it.

"Oppa.... I'm fine." She said as I sighed.

I used my other hand to poke her cheeks.

"You need to eat. Look how skinny you are." I teased her as I pinched her hips.

"Fine. But you have eat too." She said as she pinched my cheeks.

"Fine." I said as I picked up my fork and ate it in front of her.

"There." I said as she smiled.

"Now... here comes the airplane." I said as she sighed and ate the piece.

"I'm not a baby." She said as she took the fork.

I watched her picked up a piece of it.

"Here comes the airplane." She said as I sighed and ate it.

"So how I feel now?" She asked me as I nodded.

☆[Hongbin's P.O V]☆

I look behind me and see Yejin feed N the food we had for dinner.

"They look cute together." I said as Leo nodded.

"No wonder you sent Yejin." I said as he nodded.

"They really do look cute together." I said as I saw Yejin pick up the plate.

"Gezz..." She said before she gave Leo the plate.

"Cute." I said teasing her as she sighed.

"Thanks." She said as I nodded.

I let Leo clean the last plate as I clean and dry my hands.

I watched Yejin walk up the stairs with her phone and I saw N go into the living room.

I watch over to the living and see N snooping in her stuff again. I sighed as I walked up the stairs and looked for Yejin. She was in the guest room.

I knocked on the door and opened it.

"Hi Hongbin." She said as she didn't look up at my but was more concerned about the stuff on her phone.

I peeked over her shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked her as she sighed and turned off her phone.

But then I realized that it was N's phone.

"Why do you have N's phone?" I asked her as she looked at it.

"Oh... it's N's phone..." She said as I laughed.

"Okay... but I know your acting." I said as she sighed.

"N said to keep it quiet." She said as I heard his phone buzz.

I watched her look at it and sighed.

"I would love to tell you but I'm following what Oppa said." She said as I sighed and quickly grabbed his phone out of her hands.

"Hongbin!" She yelled as she took the phone back.

"Please noona!!!" I yelled as she sighed.

"Don't call me noona." She said as I sighed.

"That's what you are to me though." I said as she sighed and got up.

"Fine." She said as she threw N's phone and I looked at it.

It was opened to messages.