Chapter 10

☆☆☆[The Next Morning]☆☆☆

I was already pretty much pretty close to the school. But I already knew what I was going to do when I saw N.

No, not beat him up.. but I'll treat him like he's not my friend cause he really thought I was joking? I normally joke around but this time I'm not.

And he'll probably think I joking around when really I'm not.

When I got to the school I sighed in relief cause I didn't have to start with him in the morning but I have to in class.

I'll see if I can switch seats with Ravi I guess or with someone else.

Once I locked my bike and rushed inside and tried to find Ravi as fast as I can.

And when I did he was pretty much alone but why?

"Pss! Ravi." I pretty much cued and he looked my way and I sighed with relief and rushed to him.

"What is it?" He asked me and I took a deep breath.

"Okay... I know if I'm stupid but can you trade spots with me?" I asked him and gave me a very puzzled look than thought of something.

"No... but I know there is a empty seat near the back of the class." He said and lit up.

"Really?!? Thanks!" I said as I rushed off to my locker and got my stuff.

☆☆☆[A Few Minutes Later]☆☆☆

☆[N's P.O.V]☆

I walked into class and just thought of a nice and bright day.

I really have no idea what happened yesterday but I really hope it wasn't anything bad cause I haven't seen Yejin in like the last minutes.

"Aish... where could she be?" I asked myself and I felt so stupid I looked behind me just to check up on Ravi and I saw Yejin pretty much just two seats from the left of him.

"Hm... something is probably wrong." I said as I tapped my chin.

I took out my phone and clicked on the unknown number cause I knew it was Yejin cause she texted me sooo smart.

I clicked on it and text her hi.

I tried to look behind me and try not to look like I was spying at her but I watched her take out her phone and she looked at me than just turn off her phone.

"Hm... I know that I did something wrong." I said to myself as I waited a little bit and text her again.

Still she did the same thing and I just sighed and just tried to think back yesterday and see if I knew what I did wrong. But still I didn't get anything.

I just took a deep breath and went to text Ravi.

N: is Yejin okay?

Ravi: idk... other than asking me to trade seats with her.

N: that's weird.