Chapter 32

"Oh.. sorry. Did I disturb you two?" I asked them both.

"No N, your just fine." Yejin said as I nodded.

"No... really if I'm disturbing you two I'm sorry." I said as Ravi nodded no.

"Don't turn into Yejin. Your just fine." Ravi said as I sighed and sat next to Ravi.

Ravi got up and sat on the other side of me. And then everyone pushed me to sit next to Yejin.

"Now... I'll you two to it." Ravi said as he smirked than left the room.

"Great. Stuck in a room with N." She said as she seemed mad about it.

"Yes. Great stuck in room with her." I said as she looked at me and sighed.

"Oh... I'll leave." She said as she got up and I grabbed her shirt and pulled her back.

But... the way I pulled her she fell and landed on my lap.

"N." She said as she rolled off and fell on the ground.

Ouch.

I watched her get up and sit back down and the bed. Then she laid on the bed.

"Tried?" I asked her as she nodded yes then shut her eyes.

"Oh... okay." I said as I sighed and got up.

I looked out of the window.

I saw that guy again. What the heck?

I felt my phone buzz. I took it out and it was from the unknown number.

???: I see you

N: so? You can catch me

???: I will someday

N: no you won't. I'll never be alone

???: you'll forget someday

N: but you wouldn't know about it

That's when he stopped texting me. I just fought with him. I just realized that I made it worst.

He sent a picture after a few minutes later.

It was me and Yejin in the hospital. What?

It was a clear shot like he was in the hospital. Like he was working there.

I sighed.

I looked at both of the pictures again.

How did he get these?

I turned on the tv and it was on the news. Whoever was here must of watched the news.

But I kept it in that channel.

I just watched it until it was talking about this girl that died at our school.

Her name was Ahn Ye-eun. Ye-eun. I feel like I've heard that name but from where?

"I haven't had a partner for like the whole project. Yeeun. She's somewhere." Ravi said but I realized that it was a flashback.

Yeeun! She's dead. But... she seems impo-

My phone buzzed.

I swear this phone.

I took out my phone and it was from the weird guy I clicked on it.

???: You see that? I did that

N: you killed Yeeun?

???: yup... and your next.

I stopped texting him and I looked out the window and he wasn't there.

I turned off my phone and sat back down on the bed.

"N... stop jumping." I heard Yejin mumble as I sighed.

"Your awake?" I asked her and she nodded yes.

"Than get up... I want to show you something." I said and she sighed and got up.

"What is it?" She asked her I covered her mouth.

"Don't tell anyone this. Not even the others. Got it?" I said and she nodded as I uncovered her mouth.

"Okay..." I said as I looped one around her and brought her closer to my phone.

"Gezz... you can just bring the phone closer not me." She said as I sighed.

"Read these." I said as she took my phone and read all of the messages.

"H-how did he get these?" She asked me as she pointed to the first picture.

"I don't know... but he's creeping me out." I said and that's when she reads the messages about Yeeun.

"Yeeun? S-she's dead?" She asked me as I sighed and nodded yes.

"R-really?" She asked me as we both heard my phone buzz probably about 3 times.

I read the messages with Yejin.

???: don't share these with Yejin. She's special.

???: but if she's curious about Yeeun here.

He sent a video about the news I let Yejin watch it.

After a few seconds I hear her sniffle.

"Are you joking?" She asked me as I sighed and nodded no.

"I saw it on the news myself." I said as she sniffles once again.

I felt my phone buzz.

???: remember your next...

???: your probably the most special to Yejin after her father's death.

I turned off my phone and gave her a hug.

If I'm next... I'll tell Yejin but not now.

I'll tell when we're alone maybe at school, after tomorrow.

Yea.... I'll do just that.

Maybe I should tell her.

And that's when the door opens.

"Sorry... I just wanted to say... that lunch is ready." Hongbin said as I nodded and nodded then left the room shouting the door.

"Do you want to eat lunch?" I asked her and I guess my problem was solved cause I heard her stomach growl.

"I guess you do." I said and I heard her laugh a little.

"Here... wash up and meet my downstairs." I said as she moved away from me and nodded.

"Sorry, about the shirt." She said as she left the room.

I looked at my shirt and it was kinda wet.

But I'll just change not a big deal.

I walked to my room and changed to a simple shirt and then walked out of the room. And at that time Yejin was just walking out of the bathroom.

I watched her walk down the stairs as I followed.

"Ah... Yejin and N..." Ken said as Yejin bowed and took a seat next to Leo.

"I think they should have a ship name." Ravi said as I took my seat next to Yejin and Ravi.

"Ship name? Where in even dating." I said as I looked over at Yejin which was eating her food.

"So? You two should be. See look you two are seating together anyway." Ken said as I sighed.

"He decided too." Yejin said as I sighed and face palmed myself.

"NJin." Leo said as sighed. Yup they're doing this.

"No! JiN." Ken said as I sighed and Yejin laughed.

"That's a good one." Yejin said but she knew how stupid it was.

"I can't believe they're doing this." I whispered to Yejin as she nodded showing that she agreed with me.