Chapter 12

"Remember... take good care of him. Cause the others tend to worry about him when really they don't really like him." Ravi said to me as I nodded.

"I will." I said as I walked to the rack where my bike is.

I unlocked my bike and when I was done I got on my bike.

"Why am I so happy today?" I asked myself as pit my right foot on the pedal and started to bike.

"Yejin!" I heard someone call but before I even stopped and looked for it I realized that I was day dreaming.

"Yejin!" I heard it again and this time it was real.

I looked back and saw N. I sighed. What does he want now?

"What?" I asked him without looking at him.

"I want to tell you something." He said as I sighed and groaned.

"You can tell me tomorrow." I said as I put my right foot back on the pedal.

"But it's important and I don't have time tomorrow." He said as I still just kept my foot on the pedal.

"You have my number you can just call me." I said as I tightened my hand grip on handle.

But when I was about to bike off N grabbed my shirt and pulled me off.

"Aigoo." I said as I sat up.

"Please don't go!" He yelled as he gripped on my arm.

What? Now you don't want me to leave you.

"What do you mean?" I asked him as I heard a sniffle from him.

Now his crying? What us going on?

"Please don't leave me." He said as he dug his head in my arm he was holding.

"I'm still here. Right? So I haven't left." I said as I tried to get up.

"Please don't!" He yelled as I just sat back down and tried to calm him down.

"It's okay... I won't leave." I said as I have him a simple hug with my other arm.

"Please don't leave..." He whispered as he tightened his hand grip on my arm.  

"N? Can you calm down?" I asked him as he started to breath deeply.

He's really starting to creep me out. And I thought I never say but he's starting to make me worry about him.

"Here, how about some coffee or something to eat?" I asked him as he just kept quiet jut after a few seconds he nodded.

"Okay than... now... let's get up." I said as he got up with me but he hid his face from me.

Is he really okay?

☆☆☆[Later]☆☆☆

"Soo... um... what did you want to talk about?" I asked him and still wasn't looking at me.

I've been trying for hours! But he hasn't said a word and I've had to text my dad once again that I'm out with friends.

"I understand if you don't want to talk about it. But can you please say a word? Anything. I don't care what it is, just please say something." I begged him and I never thought I would does this either. But he is really making me worry about him.

I take a sip of my coffee. It been 3 hours. And I guess he isn't going to say anything.

I tap the table and I thought of something.

N's phone.

I got his phone before we left here. Cause it turned on and he didn't seem like he was doing anything.

I took out his phone and looked at it. I'll text Ravi.

"N? I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said and I thought he was going to yell at me to not leave him but he didn't he just kept quiet, breath in and out.

I sighed and walked to the lady's bathroom.

I took out his phone and clicked on messages and clicked on Ravi's.

N [Yejin]: Ravi.

Ravi: what now N? And shouldn't you be home now?

N: I'm not N

Ravi: than who is this?

N: It's yejin.

Ravi: oh good... I felt scared for a bit.

N: well I'm going to make you feel worried about him now.

Ravi: what why?

N: um... do you know anything about N's past?

Ravi: um... nothing really that important but why?

N: he's acting weird and what I'm thinking, it can only be from something from his past.

Ravi: aish... you should be a detective.

N: but... he's not saying anything to me.

Ravi: weird, I know that he likes you but.. why wouldn't he talk to you?

N: well before we left, he was saying to me to not leave. And he pulled me off my bike and he was grabbing my arm.

Ravi: hmm... weird... well I don't know anything that will make him act like this.

N: but... I'm really worried about him, and I really don't know what to do.

Ravi: I thought I would never hear those words out of you

N: I thought I would never care about him

Ravi: well.. see and try if he'll type or write something down, that might work.

N: you should be a detective too

Ravi: aish... that will never happen I'm think of becoming a rapper someday

N: okay

It turned off his phone and walked out of the bathroom.

"Rapper?" I asked myself than let out a short laugh.

I walked back to our table and waited for him to say something be he didn't.

But he didn't so I had to use Ravi's suggest.

I took out his phone... and got rid of my recent apps. I placed his phone in front of him.

"Okay, what you want to say, you type it down and send it to me." I said as I waited.

He took his phone and I waited for him to send a message but I didn't happen until and hour later.

N: I can't talk about it

Yejin: I wait for an hour! And hour! And this is what I get?

N: I'm sorry...

Yejin: aigoo. Ravi's right... he doesn't know anything and I don't either, might as will keep it to yourself... live with it.

N: what?

Yejin: keep what you wanted to tell me. I took this time to talk with you! I even lied to my dad to do this!

N: what?

Yejin: I always think that I'm going to be doing this. But I'm worried about you! I care about you! Your scaring me with your back story!

Yejin: maybe you should open up. Maybe you do open up. But you haven't told anyone your back story. I have. It's the worst thing in the world but I was relieved when I got it out.

I turned off my phone and just realized what I've done. Ha. I'm the worst friend he could have. I out my head down on the table and just think about something.