Chapter 8

"There. We're there." She said as she got off her bike and started to push it by me.

I just walked by her just enjoying the moment. But I knew once we got to the fountain this moment is going down the drain.

We quickly got to the fountain well Yejin did. And I followed behind her.

I watched her look around for something. I took out the clue page and read that it looked like a golden pencil.

I watched as Yejin took out a golden pencil.

"Is this it?" She asked me and I nodded.

"Really?!? Cool..." She said as she skimmed it.

"Yea... sooo cool." I said,note the sarcasm.

"Yea.. I know." She said she took the 'note the sarcasm'.

"Now what?" She asked me and I shrugged.

"I guess just put it in your bag and we'll gather the others." I said and she nodded, than took off her bag and stuffed the pencil in her bag.

"Now... why did you want hang with me?" She asked me and I sighed.

This isn't a date and I can't tell her how I feel it's not like I'm in love, love but I have like this little hunch and it's a hunch of like not love.

"I said your just fun hang with." I said and she just smirked than cleared her throat.

"And cause you don't want to hang with Ravi and the others." She said and I was shocked on how she knew that.

"What? How'd you know that?" I asked her still in shock.

"Magic." She said as she made her hands look like confetti flying in air.

"Than tell me how I feel about you." I said and she just paused and I guess she was just mad at me for asking that question.

"Well... the first thing you said to me was that you thought I was the type of girl to be rude and mean and never sorry." She said and I just sighed.

"So... I guess you have a little hunch...." She said and I was soooo shocked.

"A little? It's none." I said as I started to feel hot.

"Blushing.... hmm..... you sure about that?" She asked me and I just felt myself get hotter by the second.

"Fine... your right." I confessed and she just smirked.

"It's okay... someday that will change." She said as she pat my head.

"And it's starting now." She said as she got on her bike and when I thought she was going to pedal off she just stayed there.

"Hop on, and make it quick." She said as I just skipped to her bike.

☆[Meanwhile]☆

[Ravi's P.O.V]

What happened to N? And what is he doing?

N isn't really the person to do something alone. And even if he would could do it I think Yejin isn't the type of person to go out with N and alone.

I was walking to the store cause Leo told me to get some stuff for dinner. I took out my phone cause I wanted to call N and see where he has been and what he is doing.

But I didn't cause I had already walked into the store. I quickly got what Leo told me to get and rushed to the cashier and gave her the stuff I got for Leo.

Once she finished scanning everything she told me the price and I gave her a 10 dollar bill and told her to keep the change.

And I walked out of the store and I was surprised from what I saw.

I saw Yejin and N walking together!

I'm just shocked.

And I was just about to call N. But I think I should so I can just make it worst for him.

I rushed to an area where they can't see me but I can see them. I took out my phone and started to dial N's phone number and just waited for him to answer me call.

While I was waiting I was watching him.

He was talking to her and that's when Yejin and N stop cause I started to call him. I waited for him to answer my call. And he did.

"Ravi... what is it? Did Leo burn down the kitchen?" He asked me and I sighed.

"No... everyone is wondering where you are." I said as I tried to act like I was also worried when really everyone at our dorm is just partying hard.

"Oh... I've been busy.." He lied and I'll tell you this, I would probably believe it.

"With what?" I asked him as I peeked over and watched him.

"Something special." He said as I already knew he was lying.

"Really? Cause I can hear someone else with you." I said as I saw him look at Yejin when really I didn't hear anything.

"I'll talk to you later." N said as he ended the call.

I sighed as I go up and started to walk back to the dorm.

[Yejin's P.O.V]

"I told you to sh." N said as he put up a finger to his mouth showing that I should've been quiet.

"I was! I didn't say anything." I said to him as he just sighed than nodded.

"Okay, I guess your right... I really didn't hear anything from you." He said as he pat my head.

What is this?

"Do you want anything?" He asked me as I just sighed.

"I'm fine." I said but he just didn't listen. He took my hand and dragged me to the nearest coffee shop to us.

I really didn't want to fight it cause if I did I don't think we might last long as partners. And no, not love partners just that group thing.

Once we got inside he just led me to a table and pulled out a chair and I took the seat.

I just waited for him to order whatever he wanted. While I was waiting I took out my phone. And just did some random stuff on my phone.

And after a minutes N came back with two cups of coffee.

"Don't you think its late for a cup of coffee?" I asked him and just sighed.

"Just drink it or I'll give it to Leo." He said as I just took the cup and took a sip to show him that at least I did it.

I took out my phone once again and just texted my dad just to check up on him.

Yejin: I'm sorry I'm out again

Dad: Its okay...

Dad: Are you having fun?

Yejin: Yup

Dad: good :)

"Do you like the coffee?" N asked me as he banged the table with his hand to catch my attention.

"Yea." I said as I took another sip of my coffee.

"Can I borrow you phone?" N asked me as I just looked at him like he was crazy.

"No..." I said as I took another sip of my coffee.

"Just for a quick second." He said as I just sighed than groaned.

"Than give me your phone." I said as he nodded than took out his phone and gave it to me.

I took out my phone and gave it to him.

I watched him turn on my phone and than I watched him type something on my phone. I just held his phone and watched him.

After a few seconds he gave me my phone back and than I gave him his phone back.