Chapter 4

I quietly yawn behind N and Ravi. 

"I think she's tried." I heard N say as I sped up and caught up with N and Ravi. 

"Sorry... " I said as they both nodded and continued to walk. 

"Should we leave cause she's tried?" I heard Ravi ask N as I tried to act like I didn't hear it. 

"I think so... " N said back as I was still acting like didn't hear. 

"Yejin?" N asked me as I focused my eyes on him waiting for his answer. 

"Yes,  Let's leave all cause I'm tried." I said when I thought that N was going to say something. 

"You heard?" He asked me in shock. 

"Yup." I said as I gave them both an evil face. 

"Okay than." Ravi said as I can tell that he is laughing inside cause I kinda told N off. 

☆[N's P.O.V]☆ ☆🙂OMG🙂☆

She's Soooo unpredictable! Like I didn't think that she would do that. Well not like I already knew that she could heard us the first 'we' tried to introduce ourselves to her.

I watch her turn her back very slowly like she was watching our every move. Not like she was anyway.

But I think she has a lot more to her. I really want to know that girly side of her and that angry side too.

I watch her as Ravi taps my shoulder.

"Should we go? It's getting pretty late, and I have a test tomorrow too." Ravi said to me once I focused my eyes on him or just around him.

"Yea... plus I have a lot to do tomorrow." I said as Ravi just gave me a simple but unsure nod.

"Yejin?" I asked waiting for her to us exactly what we said.

"Yes?" She asked me and I was very unsure if she was going to say anything or what.

"It's okay... you can say it now." I said as Ravi peeked over to see what was going on.

"I can say what?" She asked me and Ravi just went back to walk with us but just ignoring that topic.

"You didn't hear us?" I asked her and she nodded no and I heard Ravi chuckle, I guess he couldn't hold it in.

"No..." She said as she cooked her head at me.

"N.. just tell or I swear!" Ravi yelled as I stared at him.

"Fine. Just follow us." I said to her and she just sighed than cleared her throat.

"Why?" She asked us and I sighed in annoyance.

Uncheck, she gives up.

"Cause." I said hoping that she would stop asking questions but here it comes.

She cleared her throat once again and just before she said something I quickly covered her mouth with my hand and stared at her.