Chapter 17

Once Yejin came back I felt a little relieved cause at least I know she's safe.

Not like I already knew that.

But does she really trust me alone at HER house?

I guess she does. Or else she'll just let me come with her or expected me to leave.

"N?" I heard her say as I replied with a simple yes.

I watched her limp from the kitchen to the living room.

When I saw her limping I quickly rushed up to her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as I looped my arm around her for support.

"I'm fine." She said once I got her to sit down.

"You sure? Your limping." I said as I looked at her legs and her arms to see what was wrong.

"I'm... okay... I'm fine N." She said as I sighed than looked at her legs again. Her pants had some bleeding on the right side.

"Your bleeding." I said and she sighed.

"I'm fine N. Don't worry about me." She said as I sighed.

Is she really this stubborn?

"But you said that you worry about me sometimes... I'll make this even." I said as I tried to look for some bandages.

I walked upstairs and tried to find the bathroom and I did it was the first room on the left side.

I opened the mirror and found some bandages and I tried to look for some rubbing alcohol and I did I was on the shelf they have. I would dream of this too. A shelf would be so helpful.

I rushed back down with all of the stuff I found and quickly got to her trying not to fall or drop the stuff.

"Do you know how to treat a wound?" She asked me as she rolled up her pants to reveal the wound.

"My mom taught me how." I said as she nodded than watched me do everything.

I forgot the cloth.

"I need something to put the rubbing alcohol on." I said as she gave a handkerchief.

I pour some of it on the handkerchief and looked up at her and nodded.

"This is going to hurt a little." I said and she nodded.

"I know. Please get it over with." She said as I nodded than sighed.

I don't want to see her in pain but it's to stop the pain.

I quickly put in on her leg and I see her wince and I start to rub. Aigoo.

I hear deep breathing and I look up at her and I see her bitting her lip. She's wincing. I need to get this over with like right now.

Once I did I looked up at her. I take the bandages and wrap her wound.

"There." I said once I got up and sat next to her.

That's the worst thing I'm even going to see from her.

"Thanks." She said as I bit my lip.

I guess learning how to treat a wound was useful.

I look at her than the wound. I wrapped it perfectly and she's doing just fine. But she didn't want you to help her but I did anyway.

I needed to or else she could've died. But she's so stubborn.

☆[Yejin's P.O.V]☆
"Exactly what happened?" N asked me as I sighed.

"Ah... you couldn't take treating my wound and I don't think you'll take the story." I said and he sighed.

"... did Ravi see it?" He asked me and I nodded no.

"If he did he would tell you or help me." I said and I saw N tense up a bit.

"Your right detective Gu, but be careful next time." He said and I nodded.

"I will... N." I said but I was thinking about saying mom but I didn't think that I was the most appropriate thing to say right now.

"Good. I don't like seeing you in pain." He said and I smiled.

"At least you'll die as a good friend." I said as he smiled.

"You'll die the same." He said as he looped his arm around me.

"I'll die as a good person." I said and he nodded.

"Yup..." He said as he pulled me closer to him.

Aish... his dreams must be coming true. But I'm not going to let that happen.

I pull myself the to lean the other direction and he just followed.

"You know... I didn't think you had a heart earlier." He said as I smiled.

"Get used to it." I said and he sighed.

"I'll try to." He said and I smiled.

"I was just joking you know." I said and just looked at me.

"You sure?" He asked me as I nodded.

"Okay.. I'll take that." He said as I sighed with relief.

Thank god he did.

"But... your stubborn." He said as I just sighed.

"Yea." I said faintly and he looked at me.

"I-I was just joking." He said as I just notch him a little.

"Oh.. sure." I said as he just looked at me like I was also kidding.

"You know, I guess I like girls like you." He said and I just giggled.

"Guy will do anything to get a girl." I said and he sighed.

"Your right, but the others. They don't really try to get a girl." He said and I smiled.

"That's good. Having a girlfriend is hard well for the guy." I said and he sighed.

"Yea... but getting the girl is nice." He said and I just laughed.

"Sure..  you can say that." I said and N quickly used his hand to turn my face towards him.

"Yes?" I asked him when he turned my face to face him.

"Ah.. sorry." He said as I gave him a puzzled face.

"Okay... " I said as I took out my phone and looked through it.

Why did he do that? I guess Ravi's right. He does like me. But I told that I didn't cause I thought he was just joking, but I guess he's right. He likes me! Me! He could like he any other girl but it's me! Why me?

But I must admit. He was kinda cute when he did that. Fine handsome. But I'll never like him. It was he was just handsome when he did that.