Chapter 34

☆[N's P.O.V]☆

I woke up and I was shocked. I was coughing. And Yejin wasn't there.

Someone help me.

I looked around for my phone and found it about to fall of the bed.

I picked it up and read what I missed.

3 missed messages from Yejin, blocked number and Ravi.

I clicked on the messages and it took me to Yejin's first.

I read her message.

Yejin: please don't be mad at me but I kinda talked with that weird guy and I'm also out getting food for dinner when you should be doing it.

I sighed. Yejin being her stubborn self. I texted in something.

N: you should've woke me up. And I'm not mad at you for talking to that weirdo.

I clicked out and clicked on Ravi's message.

Ravi: I hope your okay. I just visited your room and gezz... your seem like a dead body.

I kinda laughed at it but then I felt my phone buzz again. It was Yejin.

I clicked on her message.

Yejin: But you head was hurting and I didn't want to wake you up...

N: yea.. but I can't trust anything now.

She didn't reply back so I thought that she wasn't replying back so I clicked out and clicked on that unknown number.

???: sleep. But you'll never be safe.

I looked above the message and it was messages that Yejin texted him. Cause I knew that I didn't text him.

???: hi Yejin.

N: hi Mr.

???: I see you seem to not care about most of the people that have died in your life

N: I care about them! It's just... I didn't like my mom... I haven't seen Yeeun in days and my dad... he kept his promise!

???: hm.... you hated your mom cause she was a cheater right?

N: yes... just had did you know?

???: I'm full of questions for you

N: than ask me

???: You know N's next right?

He told her. I guess I don't have to tell her. But I hope her reaction isn't really disappointing

N: no he is not!

I knew it. She thinks I'm safe? I guess I am when I'm with the others and her but when it's just me and her. I skip a beat sometimes not cause she's my 'girlfriend' but because of how scare I am.

???: he is... you just don't know it

N: so? He'll have his phone with him!

???: that's what I'm doing.... I'm keeping that phone but I need it first.

???: but I'm going to ask you this cause I already know that your going to refuse anyway.

???: if you can give me N's phone I won't kill him.

N: he's going to be safe! So no

???: thought so. Plus I know you so I already knew that your going to say no

N: you know me?

???: of course... but I'm not telling you

N: thought so

???: see your learning

N: learning what?

???: why don't you wake up N?

N: why?

???: I want to talk with him

N: no! I'm not letting you get in his head anymore

???: hm... your smart aren't you, but I'll see if a detective like you can solve the problem.

Detective? He knows everything about us. He's really creeping me out.

???: I'll tell you this. If you want to keep N safe, your going to have to be with him at all times but I know that will fail.

???: I'll see, but I'll tell you this. I'll get him next week. So try and be with him next week

I sighed. I'm going to be with someone all this week and next week. No one will say no to me.

I got up and walked down the stairs. When I got to the bottom step the door opened and Yejin was there.

She seemed like she was in a rush.

She placed a bag on the table and than dashed up the stairs.

"Okay." Ravi said as he took the bag and gave it to Leo in the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" Ravi asked me omce he came back from the kitchen and I nodded.

"Yejin told me that your head hurts." He said as nodded than sighed.

"Did you really let her out at this time?" I asked Ravi and nodded yes.

"She could've died out there!" I yelled as Ravi nodded.

"Die? I know you can't trust to be out alone these days but, she's a strong woman." Ravi said as I sighed.

"Yea... but I can't trust her out alone." I said as I crossed my arms and Ravi doing the same.

"You two don't need to fight." Yejin said as Ken and Hyuk were behind her.

"Fight? This guy let you go out in the dark!" I yelled as I felt like punching Ravi.

"Oppa." She said firmly as I sighed than realized that she said Oppa.

"Did you just say oppa?" I asked her and she nodded with a cheesy smirk on her face.

"There's nothing wrong with a girl calling a guy oppa right?" She asked me as I sighed.

"Yea... there's nothing wrong with that." Ken said agreeing with Yejin.

"Anyway... calm down next time." Ravi said as he kinda backed a away a little.

"Yea... I don't like seeing an abusive hyung." Hyuk said as Hongbin nodded.

"Anyway... call me when dinner is ready." Yejin said as she walked up the stairs.

"Yejin is like the queen of the house." Ken said once Yejin went into a room.

"Not like she is." Leo said from the kitchen.

"What does he mean?" Ravi asked us as I sighed.

"It means that Yejin can only call me oppa." I said and Ravi was shocked than nodded.

"No duh. She likes you." Ravi said as I sighed.

"She's older than Leo?!?!" Ken asked in shocked with what I said.

"I've never knew anyone older than Leo..." Hyuk said as I sighed.

"Than she really is the queen of the house." Hongbin said as I nodded.

"Yejin kinda acts like Ravi so I thought that she was older then him but younger than me." Ken said as sighed again.

"Well she's not." I said as Ken and Hyuk nodded.

"She can actually fight with someone." Ravi said as everyone else nodded.

"I like when she does fight with N." Hyuk said as I sighed.

Why would you?

"She always win!" Ken said as he ran up the stairs.

Of course she does.

I sighed as I walked up to my room. I opened the door and quickly saw some kind of black figure in my room.

It disappeared before I could do anything.

I hopped on my bed and just took a quick nap cause dinner was in about 20 minutes from now.