Chapter 9

"What did you do to my phone?" I asked him once I got my phone back.

"Just a simple thing a friend would do." He said as I groaned at him as I clicked on my contacts.

And I knew it! He just add his number on my phone. I clicked on his contact and texted him something.

Yejin: Sooo smart

And I waited for him to replied back but he looked up at me.

"I'm smart?" He asked me and I just sighed in annoyance.

"No. I said as he just smiled.

"That's what I thought." He said as he patted my head once again.

"Wait do you the others, other than Ravi?" He asked me and I nodded no.

"Well you don't want to know them." He said and I just sighed.

"Well, I don't like Ravi so why would I like the others?" I asked him and nodded showing he agreed.

"They're sooo annoying I couldn't really get any sleep last night." He said and I found myself frowning at that.

"That's sad." I said and he nodded.

"But... who is really in the dorm?" I asked him and he took a really deep breath.

"...Ravi, Hongbin, Hyuk, Leo, Ken and me." He said as I took in thought all of the guy names he said, so weird.

"All guys? Like... don't you guys have someone who does all of the work?" I asked him as I took sip of my coffee.

"I'm the oldest... and Leo is the second oldest... Pretty much we are like the mom and dad of the family." He said and I nodded as I cleared my throat once again.

"So... who cooks?" I asked him and he quickly answered me by saying Leo.

"Okay... so I'm guessing that this 'leo'-" N quickly stopped me after I said Leo weird.

"Don't make fun of Leo." He said as he covered my mouth with his hand.

I quickly pushed his hand away and cleared my throat.

"I'm sorry." I said forgiving like and took another sip of my about to be empty coffee.

"That's okay... but I guess now you really need to see them." He said as I sighed and groaned.

I quickly got up and threw away my cup of coffee and I didn't even bother to wait for N but N just followed me to I guess to make sure I'm safe or something along those lines.

"Aish... where are you going?" He asked me once we both left the shop.

"Um... home." I said as I started to walk to my bike.

"You sure? We have about 5 hours with me or maybe even longer." He said as I sighed and started to pick up the pace.

"Aish... slow down!" He yelled at me in which I didn't even bother and just continued to walk at the pace I was walking.

Once I got to my bike I got down and quickly tried to unlock it but Mr. Can do whatever he can to convince me, grabbed my shirt and pulled my back.

Oh and he can't see what's he going to get.

I quickly got up and just stared at him with some worried eyes to get him to feel sorry.

"I guess Ravi's right." N said as he looked back at me with sorry eyes.

"That I'm hard to get? Yes." I said as he nodded than stopped looking at me.

"I'm sorry." He said as I heard a little sniffle.

What? This nerd is crying? Maybe I should stop calling him a nerd... yea... but I didn't do anything!

You know what. I did kinda did something wrong.

"You okay?" I asked him and he nodded yes, but really I know how he kinda feels inside.

"Okay..." I said I got back down and unlocked my bike.

Once I got that done I going on my bike and waited for him to get on. But he didn't. I started to feel concerned.

"Are you coming or not?" I asked him and he nodded no.

Okay... now he's making me feel really bad.

"Are you sure? It looks like it's going to rain." I said as I looked up at sky and a than he did too.

"Your right." He said as he just turned his body and faced me.

"But.. it's just rain... I'm more worried if you don't make it home." He said and I just felt myself die inside. I'm trying my best!

"N's going to die cause he can't take a simple offer from a friend." I said and for me using friend and simple offer, I guess kinda convinced him but he didn't get on.

"Simple offer from a friend?" He asked me and I nodded.

"What if I deny the offer?" He asked me and I face palmed myself sooo hard inside.

Just take the offer!!!! I'm raging so hard inside. Please N! I'm calling you my friend! And I'll probably regret it later on!

"I don't know. You can risk losing a friend if you want to." I said and he sighed.

I really wonder what he is thinking inside his mind. Just accept! I'm at the point were I'm going to cry!

"I'm fine." He said and I just wanted to snap his little nerd of his freaking body! I'm sorry... to far.

"Okay... now your down one friend." I said as I started to pedal off and back home.

I hate my life. But I don't regret calling him my friend. Is that a bad thing? Please tell me! It probably is.

Once I got home I parked my bike inside the outside room we have for some reason.

I opened the door and entered the house and saw that my dad was gone.

"What?" I asked myself as I walked into all of the rooms and found nothing.

I sighed and just thought the best of it like he had to go to the store.

I walked up to my room and took out my phone and when I opened it it took me to N's messages.

I quickly got my phone out of there and just turned it off.

Nope. I can't like N now. But... now I have a plan for tomorrow. And it's a good one since N didn't take the warning.

I'm soooooooo evil. Muahmuahhaha!!!