Chapter 46

☆{Ravi's P.O.V}☆

I felt really sorry for her. Really.

But, would N do such a thing?

I don't know anymore.

I don't know N anymore.

Everyone was sitting at the table just looking and looking at me.

Yejin was pretty much in her own mind, her head we dug into her arms which were on the table.

I was sitting right next to her, Leo was next to me, Hyuk was sitting next Leo, Ken was next to Hyuk and Hongbin, he was sitting next to Yejin.

"Um... is she okay?" Hongbin asked me as I sighed.

"Prorbably not after what N did." I said as Leo sighed and thought that N just messed up.

"What did he Do? Did he slap her?" Ken asked me as I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What... I saw him do that to her yesterday." Ken said as everyone stopped everything and looked at him.

"I did, I'm sorry." Ken said as I just sighed.

"Its okay, but really?" I asked him as he nodded.

"That's messed up." Hyuk said as he seemed gloomy.

"I don't think we know the N we did." I said as everyone nodded.

"But what did he do?" Leo asked me as I sighed.

"Um... Eunchae and him." I said as everyone sighed and felt really mad at him.

I felt the rooms mood turn into a war mood.

"Really? Yejin is better then that slut!" Ken yelled as he banged the table.

"I remember when N made me stalk her, she's a slut, she was paying people to do things for her." Leo said as everyone sighed.

"She's liked me but when she saw N, I swear. I felt so happy." Hongbin said as we laughed.

"But, Yejin is better for him, they're a perfect match made in heaven." Hyuk said as everyone nodded.

"Be happy that it hasn't took over the school." Hongbin said as everyone nodded.

"Well, it did." Leo said as he placed his phone on the table.

I picked up his phone and read what was on the phone.

Drama Between the School's Sweetheart Ex Boyfriend and the School's Prince Ex Girlfriend

The School's Sweetheart's Ex boyfriend has blown up the School's Prince Ex Girlfriend.

Known as Cha Hak-yeon or also known as N and Gu Ye-jin or known as Yejin have been caught having a little drama seen after school near room 144.

Yejin, one of the School's most loved girls is really taking it from the School's also loved guy.

It's kinda say to see this video but you can watch what happened down here.

It had a video under it.

I clicked on the video and placed it on the table.

Everyone except Yejin and Leo moved in to see the video in a better position.

I watched Yejin and N yell at each other as the last thing I heard from N before he slapped her was, "She's not!"

I quickly felt shocked.

Everyone in the room felt really shocked.

"Oh my.... N's crazy!" Ken yelled as everyone nodded.

"I don't like N being abusive...." Hyuk said as everyone nodded and sighed.

"I don't think we're safe around N anymore..." Hongbin said as everyone nodded.

"Yea... let's just not hang with him anymore, he's getting out of hand." I said as everyone nodded.

"Lets all go somewhere else like coffee." Leo said as everyone sighed.

"Well all don't like coffee." Ken whined as Leo sighed.

"I think Yejin does." Hongbin said as everyone smiled.

"Okay... then after that lets go to fast food restaurant." I said as everyone smiled.

"Done!" Hongbin said as then Hyuk cleared his throat.

"Whose driving?" He asked as everyone looked at me.

"Okay." I said as we all heard the door open.

Everyone groaned than leave the table but me or Hongbin.

I looked at Yejin and see if she was fine.

Ken walked to the living and sat down and looked at the tv that was in the whole time, Hyuk want upstairs and Leo was looking through our food.

N said hi to Ken like nothing happened and Ken didn't answer like he didn't hear him.

He walked to the kitchen and looked at us but I didn't look at him but Hongbin did.

Then when we heard him walk up the stairs we both sighed.

"T-there's blood on his shirt." Hongbin said in a scared tone. I flashed back.

"Another Chance? You can have it! You can have as many as you want! But I wouldn't care about it!" Yejin said as she punched N in the face, especially his nose.

He's nose started to bleed.

When Yejin was just about to punch N again I quickly got between them.

"Ravi hyung?" Hongbin asked me as I snapped put of my thoughts.

"Sorry, yea... Yejin kinda punched him." I said as Hongbin looked at her.

"Really? She's tough." Hongbin said I heard N pull a chair next to me.

"Do you think that she'll be mad at him?" Hongbin asked me, he's trying to keep N from being mad.

"Cheating, abusing, it really adds up." I said as I quickly felt N's mood change.

"I guess your right." He said as we all heard Yejin sigh.

"She's awake?" I asked Hongbin as he shrugged.

"I don't know." He said as I sighed.

"I am." Yejin said with a tone of annoyance and a little gloomy too.

"Well... that's good to know." I said as N just got up and walked back up stairs.

Yejin got up and walked up stairs.

"Where is she going?" Hongbin asked me as I shrugged.

"I don't know." I said as Hongbin sighed the nodded.

"Do you think N will make it up?" Leo asked us as we both sighed.

"I don't know, but I really just want our N back." I said as Hongbin nodded.

"Yea... even if Yejin doesn't like him just as long as N is himself." Hongbin said as we all nodded and agreed.