Chapter 13

☆[N's P.O.V]☆

I was going to tell her my back story. But I couldn't. I was to into it and it got to me.

Ha. I guess Yejin is right. Maybe I should've opened up a long time. I should've told Ravi. Or Leo. The only two I really trust.

I took out my phone and clicked on Ravi's messages.

But before I sent him a message. I read the texts. I didn't send these. Who sent these. I swiped to the top of the conversation. These were from today.

I read the first few messages. It was Yejin. She's a smart one. I started to read the messages.

N: Ravi.

Ravi: what now N? And shouldn't you be home now?

N: I'm not N

Ravi: than who is this?

N: It's yejin.

Ravi: oh good... I felt scared for a bit.

N: well I'm going to make you feel worried about him now.

Ravi: what why?

N: um... do you know anything about N's past?

Ravi: um... nothing really that important but why?

N: he's acting weird and what I'm thinking, it can only be from something from his past.

Ravi: aish... you should be a detective.

N: but... he's not saying anything to me.

Ravi: weird, I know that he likes you but.. why wouldn't he talk to you?

N: well before we left, he was saying to me to not leave. And he pulled me off my bike and he was grabbing my arm.

Ravi: hmm... weird... well I don't know anything that will make him act like this.

N: but... I'm really worried about him, and I really don't know what to do.

Ravi: I thought I would never hear those words out of you

N: I thought I would never care about him

Ravi: well.. see and try if he'll type or write something down, that might work.

N: you should be a detective too

Ravi: aish... that will never happen I'm think of becoming a rapper someday

N: okay

"Rapper?" I asked myself and I quickly covered my mouth cause I said a word but Yejin didn't hear.

I finally sent what I had typed.

N: Ravi

Ravi: what Yejin?

N: um... N is still not talking to me..

Ravi: Did you do what I told you to do?

N: yea... but... it took him an hour to do it

Ravi: um... Maybe you sure just forget about it and leave.

Aish what should I type? What would Yejin do? What kind of person is Yejin?

N: remember I told you that I cared and worried about him

Ravi: I know... but what if he yells at you again?

N: I don't he will... I kinda got mad at him.

Ravi: way to go Detective Gu

N: thanks, Way to go Detective Kim

Ravi: don't call me that

N: your plan didn't work

Ravi: I thought you said that it worked

N: um... gtg ttyl

I quickly turned off my phone. I'm going to have to tell Yejin and Ravi about this sometime.

I stare at Yejin. Is she okay?

I haven't seen her move for like probably half hour.

I walk over to her and seat next to her.

I clear my throat and nothing than I give her a simple tap and still nothing.

"Yejin?" I asked her and nothing. I give her another shake like she fainted or something.

And finally she moved.

"Aish... what do you want?" She asked me like she didn't know me.

"Thank God. Your awake." I said as I sighed with relief.

"Um... yea? Why else would I not be?" She asked me as I just sighed.

"N? N?" I heard someone say, is someone looking for me.

I opened my eyes. Huh? Where am I?

"Aigoo." I heard Ravi say as I saw Yejin.

"W-what happened?" I asked Ravi as he sighed.

"I'll be going now." Yejin said as she opened the door and left without saying anything or looking at anyone.

"Um... the doctor said, that you just fainted and you'll be fine." Ravi said as I sighed with relief.

"Wait... why is Yejin here?" I asked Ravi and just sighed.

"Well... she watched you faint." Ravi said as I sighed and thought back.

What really happened? Was all of that just a dream? Am I okay?

The others came rushing down.

Leo, Ken, Hyuk and Hongbin. Did they really care about me?

"Is Hyung okay?" Ken asked and Ravi nodded.

"I heard Yejin say that N's awake." Hongbin said as Ravi also nodded.

"Is... N okay?" Hyuk asked Ravi and he did the same thing.

And as from Leo he kept quiet.

"Where's Yejin?" I asked them ask I sat up.

"Aish..." I whined as I fell back and laid back on the bed.

"Yejin. She told us that you were awake and than left." Hongbin said as I just sighed in annoyance.

She's, what kind of person is she? Does she care about people? She must not care about me. Than I guess all of that was just a dream huh?

"But... I think your going to have to miss school tomorrow." Leo said as he left the room.

He's just like Yejin heartless. But Leo has a heart I know that. But does Yejin have a heart?

The doctor walked into the room.

"Can I please talk with him alone?" The doctor asked as everyone nodded and than left the room.

"Okay... so... Cha Hak-yeon." He said as he was flipping through papers on his clipboard he had on his hands.

"Do you remember anything that happened?" He asked me and I nodded no.

"Okay... do you know who brought you here?" He asked me and I sighed deeply.

"Yejin. Gu Ye-jin." I said and he nodded.

"Hmm... I guess your friends told you." He said and I nodded.

"Well than, You'll be fine to leave after 2 days." He said and I sighed and just nodded.

I wouldn't be able to leave in 2 days. What will I do in that time? To be honest what will the others do in that time?

I looked at my stuff. My bag, my phone even my wait what are those are those chocolates?

What really did happen?