Chapter 30

Weekends with them? Suck! Ken doesn't seem to care that I'm here, N is just acting like himself, Ravi is never with us only at the meals, Hongbin cares a little, Hyuk I haven't seen him since breakfast and Leo he's been in the kitchen all day.

I felt my phone buzz. I look at my phone. N... I'm right next to you.

"What do you need?" I asked him and he sighed.

"You, seemed lost in your thoughts." He said as I smiled.

"Well... I was. Kinda." I said as he smiled.

"Just don't to much." He said as I smiled.

"Okay." I said as he smiled than I did.

"Look at these two... smiling at each other." Ravi said as Ken and Hyuk looked at both of us.

"I told you they were perfect for each other." Hongbin said to Hyuk and Ken as they both nodded.

"What no we're not." N said as he denied the fact that we were.

"N... don't lie... Yejin told us something." Hongbin said as I got up.

"Oh is it that Yejin thinks I'm cute? Yea... I heard it." N said as I bit my lip.

I haven't bit my lip in a while.

But... I was turned to where they couldn't see me, and on of my hands were on the couch's armrest.

"Really?!?! She said that?" Ken asked us but I started to walk towards my stuff.

"Bye Yejin!" Hyuk said blowing my cover, ha. Great.

I quickly got my stuff.

"Yejin!" I heard N yell as I heard him get up. That's when I opened the door.

"Yejin!" I heard N yell. I'm so amazing. I continued running I still heard N's footsteps behind me.

I'm still faster than him. I continued running until I got to my house. But N knew where I lived. So he'll find me easily.

But when I got past a few houses from my house he stopped.

I sighed. I looked at my bike. I'll bike to that convenience store.

I got on my bike and biked to that convenience store.

"Oh hi Yejin." My friend said as I came in panting.

"You okay? Do that N guy try to hurt you?" She asked me as I nodded no.

"I'll just hang here for a bit." I said as she nodded.

"Okay... than... Maybe you can help me with this." She said as she took my arm and dragged me to the back room.

"I'll give you money for this." She said as she was waving what looked like 20 dollars in my face.

"What do I do?" I asked her and she smirked cause she knew I was doing this.

"Just... sore all of these in each box, like fruits, vegetables, and others." She said as I nodded and picked up a apple and placed it in the fruits.

☆[N's P.O.V]☆

I'm kinda glad that I didn't catch her cause than one, I have to drag her all the way back and two, she'll kick my butt.

I just continued to walk to her house when I realized that her bike was gone. Smart.

I whipped out my phone and called Yejin's number.

She picked up, weird.

"Hello." She said as I said hello back.

"Oh... N. Hi." She said as I felt confused.

"You didn't know it was me?" I asked her and she sighed.

"I took out my phone and just answered..." She stopped talking but I heard a bang.

"Hello?" I asked her and I heard a Hello back.

"What happened?" I asked her and she sighed.

"I dropped my phone." She said as I sighed than nodded.

"I hope you didn't crack it." I said and she sighed.

"I didn't." She said as I smiled.

"Anyway... sorry for chasing you." I said and I heard her gasp.

"Sorry... it's okay... but I'm faster than you." She said with a little annoying tone to her voice.

"I hate you." I said and she laughed.

"Sure you do. Cause now, that I'm one of you guys, go ahead yell at me." She said as I sighed.

"I wouldn't yell at you, your so innocent." I said and she sighed.

"Innocent. Yup. That's the word to use." She said as I felt a little confused.

"Do you mind telling me where you are?" I asked her and she sighed.

"As long as you don't force me." She said and I nodded.

"I wouldn't." I said and she replied with a okay.

"You know that convenience store right?" She asked me and I said yes.

"I'm there." She said and I said okay than she ended the call.

I just quietly cross the street when I hear someone call my name.

I look behind me and it's someone dressed in all black and with a hoodie on.

I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Just... stay safe and stay clear of weird guys." I said to myself. That's was Yejin said.

I turned back around and just ran as hard and as fast as I could. Once I got to the convenience store I turned around and that guy was still there.

I entered the store and I saw that guy look over in the store than walk casually past the store.

"Aigoo." I said as I just tried not to fall on the ground.

But someone hit me anyway.

I looked up and it was Yejin. What are the odds. She fell on me.

"N!" She yelled as she rolled off of me.

Thank the lord. At least it was Yejin. I'm kinda glad isn't wasn't anyone else.

I got up and she got up and I watched her pick up two boxes. With both of them she can't see what's in front of her. That's why she crashed into me.

"Do you need help?" I asked her as I took one box off and see her face.

"I didn't, but thanks." She said as I followed behind her.

She placed the box on top of a cart and I did the same.

"There... boss!" I watched her yell as she walked out of the aisle.

"I finished!" She said as I followed her out.

"Good.... no- oh... hi N." She said as I sighed and waved.

"Did he help?" The lady asked Yejin as she nodded.

"Yea.... but only with a box." She said she nodded.

"So... did you fall on top of him?" She asked Yejin and she nodded.

"Him... plus one dollar for that." She said as she gave Yejin 25 dollars. "And as for you here." She said as she gave Yejin 25 dollars and she gave me 5 dollars and a discount coupon.

"Thanks?" I asked but it came out more of a question than a statement.

"Thanks." She said as she walked out of the store and I followed her.