Chapter 41

☆{ N's P.O.V }☆

I can't believe I lost her. 

I sighed as I tried to walk back to  the lunchroom, but that's when the bell rang.

I groaned as walked to my class. But I know that it's with Yejin.

So I'll find her pretty easily.

Once I reached my next class, I didn't see Yejin there. I started to worry just a little, fine, a lot.

But for one reason. She really the only girl that I've dated. Fine. You caught me. I dated a different girl during my first year here.

She's was so pretty. Shining and slikly long hair. But, I really don't like as much anymore.

She was a jerk. Shes nothing like Yejin. She didn't actually care for me.

I guess the only reason she liked me cause I was cute or something like that.

But, oh know as the guy of the relationship, you know do the gentlemen stuff and paid for stuff, well, she expected me to do everything for her. Even her homework.

Now that I'm think about her, i think hat she's a jerk.

I tap my finger on my desk and look what a surprise. She's here, I really didn't know that she went to this class and plus, i didn't even think she went to this school after I broke up with her.

She looked at me and smiled. She skipped to the seat next me, where Yejin sits.

Really? She has this class? I never knew.

I sighed as she looked at me and smiled once again.

"Hello N! It's nice to see you." She said as I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Missed me?" She asked me as I sighed and nodded no.

"Stop joking around!" She said as she looped one around around me and kissed my cheek.

I forgot we kissed each other.

"Okay, okay fine." I said as I didn't really care anymore.

When she smiled, that's when Yejin entered the room.

I sighed. She looked at me then the seat where she sits. I watched her but on a fake smile. Why?

She walked to her seat and my ex looked up at her.

"What does this speck of dust want?" She asked me as Yejin continued to have her fake smile on her face.

"Excuse me? I sit here." Yejin said as she this time her smile changed to a real one.

"Really? Well... I sit here now, cause, This guy right here. He's my boyfriend." She said as I quickly got mad at her.

"Oh Really? I didn't know that N had a girlfriend. Well, I wish you two the best of luck." She said as she smiled and she smiled.

"Hold on." My ex said as she grabbed Yejin's shirt. I quickly wanted to punch her.

"Y-yes?" She asked her as she faced her and looked at her.

"I like you, your really cool. Here have this." She said as she gave Yejin some kind card.

"Thanks?" She said but to me it sounded more like a question.

I watched her walk to a seat near the back.

I sighed.

"What's wrong?" She asked me as I sighed.