Chapter 5

What why? Just sit up front or I will.

I can't believe N is seating right next to me when he could seat up at front.

"Can I seat up front?" I asked Ravi and I watched Ravi place a box in the front seat I groan.

"Can you scoot over?" I asked him and he nodded no.

"Why?" I asked and Ravi also brought in a basket than took up that space.

I bet you Ravi is in on this.

Why?!?!

I felt myself crying inside.

Just my life is over. I would rather be with my ex than this crap.

But I feel really sleepy.

And sleeping on Ravi's car door is like the most uncomfortable thing in the world.

But my only choice was to sleep on N. And no way in the world I'm going to do that.

I took out my phone and read the time.

It was 7.

I quietly yawn.

N sees my yawn and gives me those worried eyes he gave me that first time.

I sighed than leaned on him cause it was really the only thing I could do other than be uncomfortable.

But he's sooo soft.

Stop.

You can't start now.

"Tried?" He asked me and I didn't answer and just shut my eyes.

☆[N's P.O.V]☆

Why is she sleeping on me? Can't she just sleep nevermind. That thing is soo uncomfortable.

But she's soft.

I move her so I can get comfortable with a person sleeping on my side.

I touch her hair and just slowly and  carefully move it over so I can move her.

But her hair is soft I thought I was in Heaven for a second.

"Is she alseep?" Ravi asked me and I nodded very faintly.

"She must like you." He teased ms as he stopped at a red light.

"Oh sure. This was her only choice." I said as Ravi just rolled his eyes and fixed himself back to driving.

I see her phone turn on.

I grab it and see what was new.

It was a text from her dad. I really don't want to be a stalker but I really wanted to know.

"Open it." Ravi said which made me want to open it even more.

I can't open it. Like I don't even know her. But she's sleeping your shoulder and she agreed to come with you guys. But I must be really important cause he sent it at this time.

I clicked on it after a few seconds of thinking hard.

I read that text.

Dad: I hope your okay.

Dad: I hope your home by 9.

I can't really reply and be Yejin. But I just turned off her and phone and placed it back where I found it.

"Wait... where does she live?" Ravi asked as I just face palmed myself.

I shook Yejin and I'll tell you this. I feel really bad but it's either she gets in trouble or she wakes up.

"Aish... what now?" She asked me and I just sighed because I felt really bad.

"Can you tell us where you live so we can drop you off?" I asked her and she gave me a annoyed look than cleared her throat.

"Um... you can drip me here. I'll be fine." She said as Ravi just nodded and I just felt like a stalker.

Ravi parked on the curb and she quickly got out of the car and she started to run like she was beating the clock.

"She's pretty hard to get." Ravi said as I sighed than snapped at him.

"I'm sorry." He said as he started to drive to his place.

"You want to stay at my place?" He asked me and I just sighed.

"Will I guess since we're here than sure." I said as he nodded than pulled up on the driveway.

I got out and helped Ravi with his stuff and carried that basket that forced my to sit next to Yejin.

Once we got inside I sat back on a couch and all I just wanted to do was just go to sleep but I'll tell you this.

Ken, Hyuk, Hongbin and Ravi is not a good idea. They kept making noise the whole and Leo... well.

Let's say that he was in his room alseep listening to music.

I wish I could do that but one thing like the only rule is you don't do what Leo is doing, you give Leo your best manners and you treat Leo like he is your dad.

I placed my head on the chairs armrest and just tried to get so rest which I did.

☆☆☆[The Next Morning]☆☆☆

☆[Yejin's P.O.V]☆

I woke up to the sound of the garage door closing. That means that my dad is going to work and that means that... I'm soooooooo close to being late to school.

I hoped out of bed and grabbed some clothes and shoes than quickly put them on and I go downstairs and put two pieces of toast in the toaster and got outside and get my bike ready.

Once I got it ready I grabbed the toast in the toaster and started to head off to school.

Once I got there I did my normal stuff and locked my bike than entered the school.

I see N just alone standing next to my first class.

Aish... so the only thing is. To get through the door I have to talk to him.

But unless. I'm sorry I can't be late to class.

I just grab my stuff and walked casually to the class and just before I thought I was going to get away with it N just walks up to me.

"Hi." I said as I looked him with his stuff in his hand.

"Hi... did you get any sleep last night?" He asked me and I nodded yes.

"Well... good. Cause we have a test and that project after school." He said and I nodded than tried to walk into the class but he stopped me.

"And one more thing... did you have fun last night?" He asked me and I just felt shocked but... I kinda did.

"Yea... now can I enter the class?" He asked me and he nodded than I smiled and entered the class.

Whew.... finally.

I take my seat when I just realized that I seat next to him.

I hate my life. Just kill me please!!! I don't want to spend more time with this nerd!

I just stare at the front of the class waiting for the teacher to show up. Which should happen in about a few minutes from now.

I watch him sit down and stare at the front of the class like what I was just doing a few seconds ago.

What is he doing now? Coping me? No way.