Chapter 25

☆[Yejin's P.O.V]☆

I thought that I could sleep for once but I couldn't get that note out of my head. I was just resting my body on the couch in the living room.

I got up and walked to my bag and took out the note and went to the bathroom and got out the note and the other notes in the trash.

I walked back to the living and cleared off one side of the table that was close to where I was trying sleep.

I looked at all of the notes read them twice and in one of the notes I found something very improtant.

I threw the knife in the trash cause I didn't want him finding it and I didn't want anyone else to find it.

I walked out of the room and went to the back door and opened the door and walked to the trashcan.

I opened the lip and the first thing I saw was the bloody knife I rushed back in inside and got those zip up clear plastic bags and I used it to pick it up I didn't put it in the bag cause I wanted to look at it more clearly and closely.

I looked at the note. But... the doctor said that he died from alcohol poisoning. Not from a stab.

But... how? Why is this here?

I just gave up after an hour later cause now I felt like I need to rest so I did.

I placed my head on the pillow and just shut my eyes.

           ☆☆☆[Meanwhile]☆☆☆

☆[N's P.O.V]☆

I had just walked out of the hospital cause they said that there was no girl named Gu Ye-jin that came in to see her dad.

I got in my car and now my only choice was her house. I drove to her house.

But I don't have the keys.

I'll find a way I'm a Detective. Detectives always have a way.

Once I got to her house I was going to call her but I didn't cause than she'll know.

I walked to the front door and turned the knob. Why would the front door be opened?

I walked to the back and the gate was open and so I walked into the back. The trashcan was opened so I closed it for her than I walked to the back door. I turned the knob and it opened.

I quickly walked inside and shut the door.

I walked into the living room. And I saw her on the couch and a bloody knife.

I quickly thought the worst of it and rushed to her.

I gave her a shake to she if she would wake but she didn't.

That's when I started to panic.

"Yejin!" I yelled as I was continuously shaking her.

"Yejin! Wake up!" I yelled as I was still shaking her. I was at the point where I was going to give up but she woke up.

"Yejin!" I said as I hugged her.