Chapter 20

It's been silence for about a few minutes. And I feel a little like I should've just continue to fight with N.

"So... did you sleep well?" He asked me and I nodded.

"Yup, but did you get home safely?" I asked him and he smiled than nodded.

"You acre about me huh?" He asked me as I sighed.

"No I don't." I said trying to sound as serious as possible and he believed it.

"Really? That's weird." He said as I smiled.

"I care, I didn't think you would believe that." I said as he smirked.

"Okay, I guess your leg is okay, since your walking fine on it." He said as I sighed. He's right but, how would he notice?

"Ahhh! My leg! It hurts so much!" I yelled playfully to get him worried or at least tried to.

"Ah... nice try." He said as I laughed at him and did the same thing.

He found a parking spot and I got out of the car last so that I could at least escape from him.

But... I'll still see him. I sit right next to him.

I just picked up my pace and just walk next to him.

"Ah... I see that Detective Gu is here." He said as he patted my head.

"Yes..." I said as I took my hand and made his hand from patting my hair.

I look at my hand and when I thought he wasn't going to ask about or even see he did.

"What happen?" He quickly asked me when he saw my hand, and for that he quickly took my hand and looked at it.

"It's nothing." I said as I jerk my hand away from him.

"You sure? How did you get this?" He asked me as I sighed.

"Oh look! That's cool." I said as I pointed my hand to a random direction and once he turned his head I quickly dash out of there and into the school.

"Yejin!" I heard N said before the doors shut.

I sighed than quickly went to my locker and than grabbed my stuff quickly and rushed to the bathroom.

Aigoo.

I checked to see if anyone was with me and no one was with me.

I quickly unwrapped the bandages and it was hurting but... it's fine.

I really need it to heal faster so I can write. Cause I just realized that I can't, well, I can just it's going to hurt.

I sighed as I just opened the bathroom door and took a peak to see if N was there but he wasn't. I sighed with relief and walked to my class.

I saw N was already sitting at his spot.

I just sat at my normal spot which you know is right next to N.

I sighed.

"Gezz... you should be a Olympic runner." He said as he looked at me but I didn't.