Chapter 31

I quickly looked around for that guy and he was right by Yejin's bike.

"Yejin!" I said as I pulled her back.

"What." She asked me as I hugged her from behind.

"How about we go somewhere fun?" I asked her as I let go of that hug and she sighed.

"Sure... but I need my bike." She said as I watched her walk to her bike, she was so close to that guy.

Please don't do anything.

She got her bike out and I was shocked. He wants me. But why me?

I quickly rushed to her and pushed her bike ahead of her.

"N." She said as she took her bike back.

"Why such a rush?" She asked me as I sighed.

"Please hurry." I said as she gave me a puzzled look but nodded anyway.

She got on her bike and than I got on it watched that guy. What does he want from me?

"Where do you want to go?" She asked me as I replied back with park.

"Okay." She said as I sighed.

I lost that guy. Now... I'll have to take someone with me when I'm alone.

Once we got to the park I watched her lock her bike and than I quickly follow her.

"Why are you so scared?" She asked me as I really wanted to tell her but... was it a good idea?

"Sit down next to me." I said as sat down and patted an empty spot next to me.

"Okay." She said as she sat down next to me.

I felt my phone buzz but I ignored it.

"I'm just scared that something bad might happen to you." I said as I tapped her nose.

"Nothing bad will happen to me." She said as I saw that guy again. What? He followed us.

"Than how about me?" I asked her as she smiled.

"Nothing well happen to you either." She said as I smiled and held her hand.

"Thanks." I said as I continued to hold her hand. I feel a little more sage now.

"Your holding my hand." She said as I looked at my hand and I was.

"Yea..." I said as I was about to let go she placed her hand on top.

"Keep it that way." She said as I nodded than continued to hold her hand.

But... why did she want to hold my hand? I'm kinda scared.

But... I need to do one thing. Ask her out. I guess the mood is romantic now but, I don't want to do it.

I'll do it tomorrow.

☆[Someone's P.O.V]☆

Ha. I've killed Yejin's mother and father. I'll kill Yeeun next. Than... it's N's turn.

Cause it seems that she can leave without out both of her parents and without her best friend. I guess she can't live without her boyfriend. N.

He's next and I know what to just do.

I took out my phone and took a picture of both them.

I'll send more of these to N and to Yejin, but to Yejin as bait. And to N to scare him even more. But just cause you escaped me doesn't mean it's over.