Chapter 23

☆[Yejin's P.O.V]☆

"Is Ravi ever home alone?" I asked N and he nodded no.

"He's always with the others." He said as I nodded.

"Well..." I said as N looked at me.

"What?" He asked me as I took a bike tire and looked at it.

"This is it." I said as I took it and N nodded.

"You sure are smart." He said as he tried to pat my head but I dodge it.

Once we both got to the counter I got my wallet ready.

"That will be $5.47." The lady lady at the cashier said.

"Okay." I said as I was looking through my wallet looking for 5 dollars and a 1.

"Here you go." N said as she gave the lady 6 dollars.

"And you change is 53 cents." She said as she gave me the 53 cents.

"You two look cute together." The lady said as I started to did inside.

"Um... thanks but we're just friends."  I said as the lady cleared her throat.

"Oh.. well.. I thought you two were dating cause he paid for you." She said as I smiled.

"He's just nice like that." I said I'm not letting N get any space to talk.

"Now let's go, sweetie." N said as he took the bag from my hands and pushed out of the store.

"Aigoo." I said as I just sighed.

"So embarrassing." N said as I nodded.

"But, it could be true." He said as I sighed.

"N, stop... if you want to just ask okay?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Okay." He said as I opened the car door and he got in.

We drove home in silence. N nor I broke the silence.

Once we got to my house, MY place I just sighed than opened the door for N as I went to my bike and fixed the flat tire.

When I was half way through I heard someone call my name. It was one of my dad's friends. He's the one I really like the most, he's nice and he's like a mom.

"Oh... hi." I said as I got up and walked near him.

"I just came to check up on how your doing." He said as I smiled.

"Really... thanks." I said as he smiled.

"So you drive now?" He asked me as I nodded no.

"That's just...... one of our neighbor's car." I lied but I'm not going to have him ask questions about N.

"Oh... I thought you stopped biking but look at you. Fixing your tire." He said as he kinda punched me in the shoulder.

"Yea... it was just flat and that's one reason how I got this." I said as I rolled up my pants and showed him the wound.

"Ah... well... if you or whoever did this, that did a good job." He said as I was about to saw that N didn't it but I don't want asking about N.

"But... your a tough girl. Even living with our your parents." He said, I kinda felt weird that he brought up my parents.

I was waiting for Yejin to finish up her bike but when I was going to check on her I saw that she was talking to someone through the window.

"What?" I asked myself as I looked out of the window and watched.

After a few seconds I saw the person she was talking to point to me at the window and Yejin well she just face palmed herself.

After a few seconds he said bye or I guess than left.

I sighed. She's going to be mad at me.

I walk out and look at her.

Doing the man stuff.

"Do you need help?" I asked her forgetting the part that she might yell at me.

"Nah... I'm fine." She said as I crouch down to her level and look at the bike with her.

I don't understand one thing.

"Can you hand me that?" She asked me as she pointed to a tool that looked like pair of scissors.

I picked them up and hand them to her.

I watched her cut something but I didn't understand I just let her do her thing.

"And there. Done." She said as she smiled than looked at her hands.

"You should wash them." I said trying to keep her safe.

"I was just going to do that." She said as she started to walk inside. I don't follow cause I just wanted to look at her bike.

It's really nice. The red and black pattern makes her look like she's not just a girl.

And the basket on the back, that thing I had to sit on it looked shiny and new. It kinda looks like that she out on a new one.

I look at the tools which is placed very unorganized. Everything is on top of each other and her helmet is on the bike handle.

I looked at it and realized that she never wore a helmet nor knee pads or elbow pads.

No wonder she got that, well it was on her shin not her knee but she probably needs to wear them. Does she even have any?

I heard the door open and I looked and saw Yejin.

"There." She said again and I smiled.

"Don't you even think of wearing pads or a helmet?" I asked her and she sighed.

"I don't have pads and the helmet, it's to small for me." She said as I sighed.

"Than you should get new ones." I said as she sighed.

"I'm fine." She said as I sighed.

"But... that's how you got that." I said as pointed to the wound on her leg.

"I know... but... that was cause this tire went flat." She said as she started to pick up the tools on the ground.

I got down and helped her with them.

But when i was going to grab the hammer she grabbed it and I did to.

Hands. Aigoo.

She looked at me then picked up the tool.

But... her hands were so soft! I felt like I was dying! First her hair than her hands.... no wonder she's so soft.

I probably should not have said that... but her hands were so soft!