Chapter 33

Everyone was doing their own thing as I peeked over to see what Yejin was doing.

She was in the guest room looking out of the window.

What is she doing?

I knock on the door and open it as I looked at Yejin to see if she would react or anything.

She didn't even look back at me.

Great, moody Yejin. But... I don't know if this will effect her so much.

I walk to the window and look out with her.

"It's nice outside isn't it?" I said trying to start up a conversation with her.

"Yea... but it's not as nice as the others days." She said as I sighed, she kinda right.

I look at my hands for some random reason. When I thought that I was going to be able to put my hands down I quickly pictures something.

My wrist had indents like they had been tied together really tightly.

Than after that second my head started hurting.

"Ow." I said as I placed both of my hands on my head to try and relive the pain.

"You okay?" She asked me as I nodded.

"Yup... I'm fi-" I stopped cause my head started to hurt even more.

"Hey... calm down, just take a seat." She said as she took both of my arms and led me to the bed.

My head hurts. But why? Was it cause I thought of that? But... it was really weird.

I lay down and just try to relax.

"N?" She asked me once she saw that I stopped wincing a little.

"Yea?" I asked her as I looked up at the roof.

"Can, I see your phone?" She asked me as I nodded and took out my phone.

But when I was going to give her my phone I felt it buzz.

I sat up and clicked on the message.

"Hold on." I said as she nodded but than scooted up to me and read the message with me.

???: your head must hurt.... I really wonder what cause that

I sighed as I gave Yejin my phone and she looked up at me then the phone.

[Yejin's P.O.V]☆

I look at the messages this guy sent N.

???: I see you

N: so? You can't catch me

???: I will someday

N: you'll never catch me! I'll never be alone

???: you'll forget someday

N: no I won't.

I sighed as I looked at N. Which was laying dead on the bed. Gezz.... dead.

I felt his phone buzz again and it took my to the bottom of the conversation.

It was new message.

???: hi Yejin.

N [Yejin]: hi mr.

???: I see you seem to not care about most of the people that have died in your life

N: I care about them! It's just... I didn't like my mom... I wasn't close with Yeeun and my dad... he kept his promise!

???: hm.... you hated your mom cause she was a cheater right?

N: yes... just had did you know?

???: I'm full of questions for you

I looked at N and he didn't seem to be moving he's probably sleeping. Cause he seems like a dead body.

I started to text more for whoever this guy is.

N: than ask me

???: You know N's next right?

N: no he is not!

???: he is... you just don't know it

N: so? He'll have his phone with him!

???: that's what I'm doing.... I'm keeping that phone but I need it first.

???: but I'm going to ask you this cause I already know that your going to refuse anyway.

???: if you can give me N's phone I won't kill him.

N: he's going to be safe! So no

???: thought so. Plus I know you so I already knew that your going to say no

N: you know me?

???: of course... but I'm not telling you

N: thought so

???: so your learning

N: learning what?

???: Hyuk don't you wake up N?

N: why?

???: I want to talk with him

N: no! I'm not letting you get in his head anymore

???: hm... your smart aren't you but I'll see if a detective like you can solve the problem.

???: I'll tell you this. If you want to keep N safe, your going to have to be with him at all times but I know that will fail.

???: I'll see but I'll tell you this. I'll get him next week. So try and be with him next week.

I turned off his phone. He's getting to my head. I placed his phone on the bed and after that I pictured something.

The room turned into some kind of torture room. I saw a chair with chains on it and the walls was filled with blood.

"Ow." I said as I sighed and tried not to get that in my head even more.

I sighed again and picked up his phone.

A new message from Ravi.

Ravi?

He can just talk to him.

I clicked on the message.

Ravi: N? Do you want to get food for dinner?

I sighed as I looked at N and placed his phone on the bed.

I walked to the door and opened the door.

I walked down the stairs and I saw Leo.

"Yejin. Is N okay?" Ravi asked me as I nodded yes.

"I'll get some food for dinner." I said and Ravi nodded no.

"I'd rather have N do it." Ravi said as I sighed.

"His head hurts... so I'll get it for him." I said as Ravi was a little shocked but then nodded.

"Here this is Leo wants." He said as he gave me a list of food.

"Okay." I said as Ravi patted my shoulder.

"Oh and by home by 7." He said as I nodded.

I picked up my jacket and keys and took out my phone.

I checked the time and it was 630.

I sighed as I looked for my bike and saw it where I parked it, by a bush.

I got on it and rushed to the convenience store so that it Wm didn't get dark and that I wasn't late.