Chapter 16

"That's sad..." I said trying to comfort her.

"I know... but not as sad as yours." She said as I just nodded no.

"He died today, so yours is still sadder." I said and she nodded.

"I guess." She said and I sighed sighed with relief cause I can't keep fighting with her.

"But... at least you'll die as a good daughter." I said and she just looked up at me and than faced the ground and started to cry.

"It's okay." I said as I looped on of my arms around her and leaned her on me.

I guess she does have a heart but she doesn't like to show it.

It took her a few minutes to stop crying but in that time I was able to comfort her.

"Thanks." She said as she didn't look at me nor do anything after that.

"No... Thank you." I said to her as she got up and smiled.

"Thanks." She said as she still had the smile on her face.

"Anyway. Detective Gu, your smart huh." I said trying to cheer her up just a little or at least get her out of that zone we just had a little ago.

"I don't know, really depends on what you call smart." She said as she sounded like she didn't care.

"This." I said as I took out my phone and showed her the texted on my phone.

"Are you sure? I was just looking for answers." She said as she still denied that fact.

"I've seen you. You always find answer somehow." I said and I saw her smile than she left that smile go.

"I saw that smile!" I said as I gave her a little notch as she laughed a little.

"Than, how about Detective Kim?" She asked me as I just started at her.

"I heard he wanted to be a rapper." I said and she smiled.

"I know... than I guess I'm a detective without a partner." She said as I sighed laughed.

"I don't really think you need one." I said and she smiled.

"You sure? I think you need one." She said as she notched me with her elbow.

"Ah... I guess your right." I said as I took out my phone and texted Ravi.

N: Do you think I'm a detective?

Ravi: Detective Cha and Detective Gu. So of course.

I smiled at the text Ravi sent me and I showed Yejin.

"Do you think I'm a detective now?" I asked her as I showed her the two texts.

"Ravi... hmm... he thinks that you like me. So of course not." She said as I groaned.

"What will take you believe me?" I asked her and she cleared her throat.

"Tell me how you found my house." She said and I smiled than cleared my throat.

"I knew you rode a bike so, I looked for bike tracks and I did and it led to this house so, I decided to call you." I said and she looked impressed.

"Maybe you should be a detective." She said and I laughed.

"I'm thinking about being a singer or a actor." I said and she just smiled.

"Maybe, you and Ravi should a two peopled group." She said and I just smiled.

"Oh maybe, I'll be a detective with you." I said with a little romantic tone to my voice. What?

"In your dreams." She said as I just sighed than nodded.

☆[Yejin's P.O.V]☆

"But it would be nice." He said as I  giggle.

"It's still in your dreams." I said as he sighed.

"How if I were to tell you." He said as I waited for him.

"Yes?" I asked him as I waited for him to tell what it is.

"Ah... nevermind it's not that important." He said as I nodded.

"Okay. But don't forget to tell me." I said as I got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" He asked me as I sighed.

"I'm going somewhere." I said as N stopped me by grabbing my shirt.

"I'm coming too." He said as he let go of my shirt.

"I'm don't think the others trust me with you after what happened." I said and N still didn't listen.

"Well... as a detective, you always need a bodyguard." He said as I just laughed.

"I'm a strong woman N, I'll be fine." I said and for that it convinced him.

"Fine. But... you better be back." He said as I nodded.

"Okay, mom." I said as I left the house and got on my bike.

☆[N's P.O.V]☆

"Mom?" I asked myself. She called me mom.

This girl, she's going to get when she comes home.

But... she lost her mother and her father and she's just calling me mom right now?

She must not care about her mom than. But still she's going to get it.

I walk around her house. It's a nice house for just three people or I should say one.

The living is nice, the kitchen is beautiful, Leo would dream of a kitchen like this and Ravi he would dream for a living like this and the others, I don't know what they would dream about that's in this house.

I sit back down on the couch and text Ravi.

N: Hey

Ravi: what is it now?

N: I'm bored.

Ravi: than maybe you should've gone with Yejin

N: you I guess your right

N: wait, how did you know?

Ravi: I see her

N: oh... what's she doing?

Ravi: it looks like she's talking to Hongbin

N: oh... why Hongbin?

Ravi: Idk but she just left

N: good

Ravi: why?

N: I don't really want her getting close with the others she even said it herself.

Ravi: oh... that's a smart choice by detective Gu.

N: yea...

Ravi: anyway... she's on her bike

N: cool

Ravi: anyway... how's you and Yejin, you two love birds

N: she's fine

Ravi: really? She really doesn't seem talkative

N: hmm... she must really like to talk to me

Ravi: she told me that she didn't like you back

N: I do like her. But I don't really care of she doesn't like me back

Ravi: she might change about, she seems like the person

N: she's that type of person with a heart be doesn't show it

Ravi: ah... most guys don't like girls like that

N: I guess I do than

Ravi: of course

N: but anyway see you later

Ravi: bye hyung

I sighed than smiled at his reply. I turned off my phone and just looked at the clock. Eh. It's a reasonable time for her to come back.