Chapter 37

"What happened?" Ravi asked me as Yejin tried not to look at us.

She was on her phone.

"N? What happened?" Hongbin asked me as I looked over at Yejin.

I place my finger over my lip and they all nodded and say quiet.

I quickly scoot over to Yejin.

"Boo!" I said as I grabbed her shoulders.

She quickly got up.

"Got you." I said as I saw Yejin sigh.

"Okay... okay, your winning this one." She said as she sat down next to me.

"Hyung won? I wanted noona to win!" Ken said as Yejin sighed.

I heard her phone buzz.

"I'll be right back." She said as she got up and left the table.

"Noona left..." Ken said as Hongbin and me sighed.

"Yejin doesn't like to be called noona." Hongbin said as Ken sighed and nodded.

"So? But she left right after she got scared." Ken said as everyone looked at me.

"What?" I asked them as they all sighed expect Leo.

"You scared her off." Ken said as I sighed.

"Remember you two are made for each other." Ravi said as I sighed again be a little more deeper then the last one.

"You don't want her out alone. Right? You fight with Ravi cause of that." Hyuk said as I sighed deeper then both of them.

"And.... she might be the only person that will say yes." Hongbin said as I sighed but then I thought that was weird.

"Okay... you guys have your reason what's Leo's reason?" I asked Leo as Leo sighed.

"Yejin is a better noona than hyung." Leo said as he got up and left.

I sighed as I nodded and got up.

I rushed outside cause where else would she go? Plus if it's a call then she would got outside.

"Yejin?" I called as I saw her right by the bike rack.

I rushed to her and when u got to he she was just done talking to someone.

"Oh hi N." She said as I smiled.

"Here..." She said as she took off the ring she had on her finger.

"Why?" I asked her once she placed the ring in my palm.

"Cause... I was thinking, and you should keep it." She said as I sighed and nodded.

Everyone's been acting weird ately.

Hongbin seems to be more protective, Yejin seems to be more giving and caring and the others, they have been against me lately.

I feel the chills. And the sun has gone behind the clouds.

What?

I look behind Yejin and I see that weird guy.

What? He did all of this?

"Let's get going." I said as I took Yejin's arm and dragged her back inside.

I led her back to the lunchroom and we both took our seats.

"So... Mr. Holding Yejin's hands, how'd it go?" Ravi asked me as I sighed.

"It went fine." Yejin said as I sighed with relief.

"Is there something up?" I asked them as Yejin and Hongbin tensed up a little.