Chapter 2

"Yejin!" I heard my dad call me from downstairs.

I got off my bed and went down the stairs.

Before I even reached the last step I could smell how delicious the food my dad cooked.

"Smells good." I said once I got to the table.

"Really? Than let's hope that it's good." He said and I nodded than took a seat.

{The Next Morning}☆

I got up and got dressed. Than I took my bag and phone which was charging and I shoved it in my bag.

I rushed downstairs than I took a price of bread or two than I went out and took my bike.

I put on my bag and took a bit out of my bread than I started to bike to school.

Every stop I would take a bite out of my bread and once I was there I had about half of a piece of bread left.

I ate it up than pushed my bike to the bike rack and locked.

Once that was done I walked inside and I walked to the bathroom.

I sighed than looked at myself. I fixed my hair, and fixed my shirt.

Once I was done I walked out and walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff.

I walked to class. And took my seat.

I saw Ravi and he was with a cute guy and I smiled than I turned my head back to the front of the class.

I waited for the teacher for come in but instead I saw N come in and I sighed.

How is this guy so lucky? Maybe he won't be when he gets close to me.

I watched him stare at me than I sighed in relief when he went right past but than I heard Ravi's voice.

"Sit next to her, N come on. I think you should get close with each other." I heard Ravi say he really thinks that I can't hear him but I can.

I sighed than I waited for N to sit next to me.

When he did I just tried to ignore him and try to forget what Ravi is trying to do.

But I have to say N is kinda cute. Forget that I said that.

I can't have feelings for him. I've only knew him for like two days!

I sighed and than N looks at me with his worried eyes that he gave me yesterday.

"Yes?" I asked him as I turned my head to him and he did the same but he froze in place when I asked him.

"What? Did I ask you something?" He asked me and I smirked than giggled a little.

"No. You just kept staring at me." I said and he gave me a puzzled look than I smirked again than I started to giggle a little.

"Okay, I'm sorry." He said and I nodded than started to look at the front of the class. I saw him looking at Ravi and Ken.

Than I looked back at him.

"What are you looking at?" I asked him and he fixed his eyes on me.

"I'm the bright star in this room not them." I said trying to get him to keep his eyes on me.

"Your right." He said and I smiled than he smiled.

"So how'd it go?" I heard Ravi ask him as I walked pasted them.

"Oh it want great." He said and I sighed.

I walked outside cause it's after school and he's asking this question right now? Gezz..

I walked outside and walked to my bike and got down and unlocked my bike.

But when I entered the first number I felt the feeling of someone behind.

So I looked behind me and saw N behind me. I fell back because of the shock and I didn't expect it to be N.

"Oh my gosh!" I yelled as I feel back on the ground in shock.

"Oh.. I'm sorry." N said as he got down to my level and looked above me.

"Sorry?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Than why would you creep up on someone like that?!?!" I yelled as I just laid there on the ground.

"I'm sorry. I'm super sorry." He said as he held out his hand to help me up.

"No I'm fine." I said as he got up by myself and unlocked my bike.

I felt really bad.

But still I biked off and went back home.

☆[Meanwhile]☆

☆[Yejin's P.O.V]☆

I mean I feel bad like really bad but it was for a good reason.

He is just hanging around me for some reason and it just probably for that project.

But hello! After this project is over your done hanging with me. Like that's what I do with most of the people I'm with like I see them it's just a simple hi and than a hi from me and we just walk away.

But Yeeun is one of my best friends. But I haven't seen her in a while plus... she did tell me that she was moving but not now!

I walk into the fast food restaurant and just walk into the line and see them!

Aish... no!! Not now!!

I try and hide my face by putting my hair in front of my face but I just threw my hoodie over my head.

Once I was next I sighed deeply.

"What can I get you?" The cashier asked me as I started to order.

I tried to look for a seat the forest from them and all the seats were full but one seat from their table.

I sighed as I just walked over to them slowly.

I hate my life.