Chapter 1

Chapter One
Percy's POV

Life is great, my girlfriend Annabeth was beside me in the beach, we talked about very random stuff laughing into the night, the seven and I are taking a rest for now, the last few weeks were hectic, The Second Giant War war and all that stuff, rest is something were desperately needed. But as a demigod everything can go downhill for you, a monster can stab you from behind and die instantly. I shook those thoughts away and looked at my girlfriend the sun was setting, we prepared to go back to our cabins and packed up everything that we used.

"Bye Annabeth" I said I leaned in for a kiss until a hand stopped me dead in my tracks.

"Seaweed brain I'm just so tired can we do this tomorrow" She said yawning I nodded disappointed. I walked back to my cabin waving Annabeth goodbye, I opened the door crashing into the bed, darkness instantly consumed me as I fell asleep and drifted to the realm of Morpheus.

~Time Skip~

I walked down a stone path on Camp Half-Blood until Chiron pulled me over.

"Percy my boy I need you on sentry duty is that okay?" Chiron asked "The demigod assigned for sentry duty got sick, so can you replace him just for now"

I shrugged and nodded walking to the foot of Half Blood-Hill where Thalia's Pine tree resided, memories flooded my mind as I remembered when Thalia came back To life from the Golden Fleece, Peleus rested on the pine tree the Golden Fleece shining in all its glory, I patted the dragon on its head, the dragon smiled and went back to sleep. I looked back at the Poseidon cabin and went to go grab something.

A scream echoed throughout the hill, I looked at the epicenter of the scream and found a boy around my age being chased by a hellhound and the Minotour. I grabbed Riptide and flicked the cap off, the pen turned into a celestial bronze xiphos, I rushed to the scene confronting the Minotour and the other monsters head on.

"Why don't you just stay dead, I already killed you twice want me to kill to tree times" I taunted. The Minotaur's nostrils flared and looked at me with hatred, the beast charged at me with the intent to kill not thinking before leaping. I rolled out of the way as the beast charged, the Minotour rammed the tree with force, the leaves rustled as the remaining horn pierced its bark, poor tree. I grabbed Riptide and jumped on his back, I pushed Riptide through the back of his skull, the other end of the blade portruded at the front of his head.

The monster disintegrated into golden dust, demigod's were at the crest of the hill wearing full battle regalia, the demigod's were staring at the kid and I.

"Hey yeah I just killed the Minotaur and this idiot just watched and standed there" the kid boasted and pointed at me.

"What are you talking about, your the one who screamed, I killed the Minotour" I retaliated

"Don't listen to him he is lying" The kid fired back, I sighed, yeah I don't care. I shrugged and walked back to camp, the demigod's kept staring at me, I could feel a few people glare as I pass bye.

"That was very low of you Percy" a camper said, did they actually believe him.

The kid kept looking at me with a toothy grin, his eyes were lit as if he won the lottory. I entered the camp border Thalia's Pine tree casting a magic border around the camp. The kid stepped into the border, a bright sea green trident appeared on his head, the campers kneeled as Chiron trotted over to the kid.

"All hail Angelo Raids, Son of Poseidon, God of the sea, horses, and earthquakes" Chiron announced. Really Poseidon Really you just can't keep it in your pants can't you. I rubbed my temples walking back to the Poseidon Cabin, I opened the door and went to sleep, once my head hit the pillow my world turned to black as I lost my consciousness.