Chapter-15

Chapter Fifteen

Omega's POV

I walked to the Chaos Cabin all of the campers staring at me in shock, Glace looked overhead k flapping his wings sending a few cold winds towards the camp. The campers looked at the dragon in a new light, it felt like Glace could drop ice nukes before anyone could react, I scoffed and ignored the stares that was focused on me, I could almost feel their stares at the back of my neck.

I walked to the Chaos Cabin as soon as the campers started to disperse all of them doing their daily routine as if there was no monster attack. I whistled, Glace began to skyrocket downwards and landed right beside me, I petted my dragon's head in delight. I underestimated the loudness of the whistle, a certain other monster came charging from the shadows. The large hound began to lick me in my Chaos Army robes.

"Oh come on, I got Glace, not you too" I said exasperated. Glace stood beside me looking at the Hellhound defensively as if Glace was ready to pounce

"It's okay Glace, she's a friend" I said as Glace relaxed, another round of hellhound slobber came directed at me.

"Haha missed you too girl" I said hugging Mrs O Leary. 

"You know what, why don't you play with Glace" I said gesturing at the dragon. Mrs O Leary's ears perked up her tail wagging, the dragon's eyes beamed with excitement as they chased each other through the woods. 

"If I whistle come back" I screamed at the blur of black and blue, I heard a bark confirming my command. I quickly took action unsheathing Wavestorm and making a large deadly arc until my blade stopped mid air, I stopped my momentum close enough as small snippets of blonde hair came falling down to the ground as a help was heard. Annabeth suddenly materialized into existence holding her invisibility cap, my guess was she managed to fix the damn cap.

"What are you doing here" I said coldly my blade still pointed at my neck

"Only a few people can approach Mrs O Leary without being bit" Annabeth stated

"And your telling me this, why?" I asked irritated

"Erm, I-never mind" Annabeth said flustered

"Get out of here while I still have my patience to not kill you where you stand" I said coldly, Annabeth scurried away in fear occasionally tripping over a rock along the way, pathetic. Annabeth really stooped very low. I felt a cold prescence behind me my sword still in hand, from the shadows a person materialized out of nowhere holding a scowl, he had a sword that radiated power, a skull was at the hilt of the sword.

"Omega" The man said

"You are not welcome here Destruction" I said my sword at my hand, the feeling of coldness began to sink in, my hands started to quiver. I quickly regained my senses and stopped the quivering

"This is merely a warning, surrender your forces and leave Earth now, in turn we will spare you and your precious Planet Chaos" Destruction said 

"Kiss my arse" I said

"Have it your way" Destruction said jumping up and making a large slash, I blocked the sword as it clashed with sparks coming out, smoke started cover me making my sense of sight useless. The smoke started to clear Destruction nowhere to be seen, I extended my senses trying to see where Destruction went. To my surprise he wasn't anywhere near me, or camp, he was really gone for good.

Well not for good but he wasn't near here.

I sheathed Wavestorm with a look of confusion, he wouldn't just disappear like that, it was a very weird tactic for him, especially him. I walked back to the Chaos Cabin having a mental battle in my head, I decided the best thing to do was to contact Chaos about the abnormal event that occurred in an instant, then inform the Chaos Army members about Destruction's surprise visit.

I flashed myself to the Chaos Planet, the sorrounding people reeled back in shock dropping whatever they were holding. Instantly I was flooded with 

"My prince" Some guy said I waved and ran towards the office of Chaos.

"Chaos!" I said busting through his office, he looked at me with a confused look

"Yes son" He said

"I saw Destruction" I said, his attitude ruined serious 

"And, what happened?" He asked looking at me straight in the eye

"He said something about a warning, the war is about to dawn over Earth father, he is about so start it, that visit was just a warning to surrender all of our forces, then he dissapeared with no trace" I explained, Chaos nodded silent throughout the whole of the conversation.

"That's worrisome" Chaos said his eyebrows furrowed in concentration

"What do I do now" I said

"You prepare for the worst, this is Destruction were facing here, my brother has some tricks up his sleeve, be high alert at all times" Chaos instructed. I nodded giving a salute and flashing out to break the new to the Chaos Army members

Word Count  

1111

Words

A/N

Yo guys as you can see I'm updating more frequently since, well Christmas break which is what I'm thankful for, I can now make chapters very frequently like I think every day I can upload or if I miss a chapter I can upload two times day, I hope. But I also play games like every people do, so that might be a source of procrastination, so yeah guys that might be a nuisance, jk. But still I'm gonna try my best to stick to my upload schedule"

I have too much on my mind, I think another visit to my cousins is brewing which I don't frisking want, like we already went there for December the First, and also Novermber the First. It's getting quite annoying. I dunno why but it just the lack of Internet and always visiting, it's kind of nullifying the point of visiting.

So guys see you on the next chapter I'm going to stop my rant and leave you guys to your musing bye.