Chapter-42

Chapter Fourty Two

Percy's POV

Glacé landed beside me finishing his last patrol around the battlefield, so far, there were no monsters in sight, that gave us a little bit of time to recover from the attack, my senses were still on point, I had a very bad feeling about all of this.

"Omega, you scared the heck out of us, we thought you were dead." Castor said sighing, I laughed a little.

"You gave us quite a scare, damn, we were worried for a se.c" Luke said scratching the back of his head, I stared at the army's eyes seeing them all swollen and puffy.

"For a sec?" I said raising my eyebrows.

"All right fine, we thought you actually died" Luke said giving his sheepish grin. I chuckled a little shaking my head and staring at the demigod army, now with the combined forces of the Greeks and Romans, there were roughly about five to tent thousand demigods, the gods were definitely busy for the past ten thousand chaos years, or ten earth years. The demigods were all licking their wounds, patching up the wounded, treating them with nectar and ambrosia.

A sudden voice choked through the battlefield, a voice I knew all too well.

"Seaweed brain." Annabeth suddenly said running towards me. I sighed looking at Annabeth with a bored expression, Angelo was following behind him with an angry expression.

"I thought you died." Angelo said obviously annoyed.

"As you can see, I'm very much alive" I said gesturing at myself, alive and well.

"Anyways Percy, I was hoping when all of this is over, we can go to the beach and hang out like old times sake" Annabeth said looping her arms around mine. I resisted the urge to blow a whole solar system, I sighed stepping away from Annabeth in disgust.

"I am not going to the beach with you." I dead panned, Annabeth was semi shocked about this.

"Why?" Annabeth whined like a three year old.

"Because your a bitch" I stated, the army snickered behind me.

"You cheated on me, now, I may not be that angry than before, but I sure as hell won't hesitate if you compromise the mission and kill you right on the spot." I stated with a glare. Annabeth had her mouth agape.

"But Percy-" I cut her off.

"I'm Omega, I'm not Percy, call me that again and you will regret it" I said leaving, Annabeth stil had the nerve to run at me and plant a huge kiss on my lips. I widened my eyes stepping back, parting myself away from her as quickly as possible.

"What in the actual hell?!" I said screaming in surprise, Annaeth had a wide smirk on her face.

"I know you like it." Annabeth said with a smile. I spat out in disgust.

"You Annabeth, make me sick." I said snapping my fingers, she instantly was sent back to the camp to think of her actions. I wiped the lipstick off my mouth in disgust, I looked back at Angelo to see him wide eyed, he obviously didn't expect Annabeth to move on to a more powerful person.

"How does it feel?" I said with a smirk, Angelo suddenly turned red approaching me with a glare, I sighed snapping my fingers, he instantly was flashed back to camp, where Annabeth was. Just as I sent them back, I heard the sound of footsteps coming to this general direction, damn, not even a single hour in and there is already a second round.

"Get ready another wave is coming"

The demigod army planted themselves in their spot, the Romans at the very middle, whilst the Greeks were at the side of the phalanx. This was the more study and more powerful demigod army, the injured were taken to the back to be treated.