Chapter-35

Chapter Thirty Five

Percy's POV

I slammed the door open preparing for the worst, and I was right, there were monsters in green standing up right, they wore tattered robes with bones coming out of their ride cage, I resisted the urge to throw up, luckily I managed to not let my lunch come out form my mouth. The green monsters suddenly raised their wooden staffs and pointed it at me, they mumbled something inaudible, green light suddenly zoomed towards me, I jumped out of the way the beam barely missing me.

 "What the hell is that" I asked

"Dodge those green beams of energy, it can kill you" He yelled, I yelped as more green beams started to approach me, I rolled out of the way avoiding the blasts.

"Scorcherio Tyranendo" He yelled clicking his hands, a sudden flame lit across his palms, He blasted literal fire from his fingertips burning a few of the monsters straight into ash. I didn't focus too long as more monsters kept launching deadly green beams at me, and I didn't want to be monster meat right now. A sudden green light zoomed towards me at frightening speeds, I yelped a little.

"Neuraleus" someone yelled the green beam faded suddenly doing me no harm at all, I grinned plunging Wavestorm towards one of the monsters, it dissapeared into dust. I didn't have enough energy to use my powers, there wasn't any water anywhere so I couldn't regain my strength and power. I threw Wavestorm at one of the monsters, the sword sliced through them like butter turning them into dust.

Vos jogged towards me dodging literal green beams of death.

"Loucoulsis Foculso" He said, a some of blue light suddenly surrounded us, I looked around weirdly, this was a very strange day.

"That will buy us some time" He said, the monsters kept launching the beams of death towards the dome, fortunately the dome would protect us from any upcoming damage for a while.

"Why would you throw your weapon, that's a waste, how are you gonna fight now" He said annoyed, I held out my palm as Wavestorm suddenly materialized in my palm, he widened his eyes.

"I stand corrected" He said, the dome suddenly faded, the light dying down, I looked at the leftover monsters that stared at us creepily with their flashing red eyes.

"Immalactus" He yelled, the monsters suddenly stopped moving, Vosif suddenly dropped to the ground with a thud, his head beaded with sweat.

"I used a very powerful spell" He said panting.

"Do you have a spell that can regenerate energy" I asked, he gave a nod with a confused face.

"What's the use of that in this battl-Oh, okay I get it now" He said as he clicked the puzzle pieces.

"But I'm out of energy" He said I touched his arm and transferred the rest of my energ to him. His face brightened As my body suddenly felt weak and collapsed to the ground. The monsters suddenly moved firing the beams of green light towards us.

"Energeius Regenaius" He yelled and clapped his hands. I felt my power suddenly return full force, I smirked, I was getting all of my energy back by the second, it felt good. While was recovering my energy, Vos was sending an array of spells killing multiple monsters all at once, the monsters suddenly sorrounded us, he layed down my side panting heavily. I stood up suddenly with a smirk feeling my power fully restored.

"Witness greatness my friend" I said as I lit my hands aflame and threw fireballs towards them. They killed dozens of monsters as they turned into a pile of ash and dust.

"Don't tell anyone about this" I said twisting my ring, suddenly a scythe materialized onto my hand, I made a large arc killing dozens of monsters, this was a pretty large group of them, and they were deadlier than the average monster. I twisted my scythe, the weapon split in half a chain connecting at the middle. I jumped up in the air throwing the scythe, the weapon wrapped itself onto the monsters chest, I tugged hardly as the monster came sparing to the air, I grabbed Wavestorm and plunged my blade onto the monsters chest.

I landed on the ground with a thud swinging my chains scythe wildly killing every monster in sight. I smiled panting a little, there were no more monsters left, all of them nothing but dust. I turned around seeing a wide eyes Vos, I smiled sheepishly.

"What, why, how did you do that" He asked with disbelief.

"It's a long story, but relax, I'm gonna tell you" I said and told him my story

-2 Hours Later-

"You are so powerful" He said in astonishment, I nodded with a smirk.

"I've came to a conclusion would you like to join the Chaos Army, you're powerful enough to join, and you seem like you're in need of some friends" I said with a smile, he looked at me wide eyed.

"What really" He said his tone filled to the brim with disbelief, I nodded a smile spreading in his feautures

"Sure" He said, I smiled.

"Now where are we" I said he looked at me.

"Edm, were not on Earth, this is Planet Agimage, a planet where magic is frequent, those monsters, are native only to here, I'm human, but the rest, their either mages with humanoid figures or those" He said I looked at him wide eyed.

"So that's why I didn't recognize those monsters" I said as the puzzle pieces suddenly clicked.

"Well then I'm now in full power so let's get back to earth shall we" I said, he snapped his fingers as all of his stuff suddenly appeared in front of him, I nodded with a smirk

"Now I'm gonna give you a mental picture of where we are going" I said I touching his temples, I gave him the mental picture of Camp Half Blood, I was feeling lazy, so I let him do the flashing.

He slid onto the ground using his pointer finger and drawing a circle onto the ground, blue light suddenly erupted from the ground as more magic engulfed the area. Vos stood up with a blue orb in his hand. He smirked handing me the orb, I took it gladly and suddenly felt like I was being transported millions upon millions of miles a second. So this was what they use as transportation.

Word Count

1100

Words