Chapter-10

Chapter Ten
Percy's POV

I woke up frantically looking in front of me, a simple wooden door stood in front of me, I laid on a soft white bed that invited me to sleep in it, white walls sorrounded me with what looked like medical supplies beside me on top of a counter. There were dozens of white beds on the room, there were no people inside surprisingly, I could feel the fight I had take its toll on my body, it felt like I was drained of everything, powers and energy. I got up and saw a large bandage covering my chest.

I grabbed my shirt that was randomly litter onto the bed. I got out of bed and stretched, I instantly regretted the idea, pain began to flare up against my body from my wounds. Instantly reeled back wincing in pain, I steadied my breathing and regained my composure, I decided I would sit this one out for a few minutes, I sat back down on the bed my mind deep in thought, the door bursted open as a man came barging in.

I sighed, it was inevitable

"How's infirmary life treating you" Chaos said with a small smirk as he approached me his Galaxy eyes locked onto me.

"Pretty bad, I made the mistake of stretching" I admitted rubbing the back of my head

"Yeah I know, I saw" Chaos stated

"Stalker" I silently whispered to myself

"I heard that" Chaos said

"I know"

The creator chuckled lightly his face turning from joking to amused

"So how did I do" I asked with an eyebrow raised, Chaos smirked.

"You did great, you managed to defeat that outlaw once and for all, geez that's so cheesy, anyway you managed to berrid the Outlands System of an imposing galactic all threat, good thing you stopped him right before he became more of an international criminal around the whole universe" Chaos explained

"I'm so cool aren't I" I said raising my arms and pretending there was a crowd inside the infirmary

"A man can dream" Chaos stated patting me in the back, I chuckled

"So, I was meaning to ask you Percy" Chaos said his face turning to a serious one

"Um, I dunno how to say this actually" Chaos said rubbing the back of his neck, I sighed and used some of my powers to read his mind, he was nervous so it was easy to get into his head, I was shocked at what he was thinking of asking, I smirked.

"Sure, I'll be your Son" I said with a shrug, Chaos looked at me gobsmacked

"Wait, did you just read my mind" Chaos said confused, I smirked and shrugged with a knowing look.

"You read my mind didn't you" Chaos said

I shrugged "Maybe, maybe not"

Chaos sighed "Then let's do this formally"

"I, Chaos, creator of the universe, Primordial of Creation and chaos, adopt Perseus Jackson, as my son" Chaos said, red light began to engulf us, red magical bio luminescent bonds connected me and Chaos together, I felt power surge through my body like never before, I never really liked getting more power, but being this powerful was a little bit reassuring. Power from Chaos felt like it was being copy pasted to my body. The light began to die down as the power surges began to slowly and slowly stop to the point that it was no more.

"Woah, I feel, different" I said

"Do I look different?" I asked, Chaos shook his head

"Do I sound different?" I asked, Chaos shook his head, I had a horrified face

"Do I look like you?" I said horrified

"Nope"

"Oh thank gods" I said

"Hey, that's very insulting" Chaos said, I laughed wholeheartedly

"Now, I wanna go test out these new powers" I said standing up from my bed, I didn't feel any pain now, I slowly unwrapped the bandages and was amazed, my wounds were a thing of the past, not even scars were left behind.

"How did I get healed" I said

"Probably from when you received my power" Chaos said with a shrug

"That's a good enough explanation" I said, Chaos walked out of the infirmary opening the door with me in tail, I closed the door behind me and was instantly met with the familiar sight of the Chaos Palace, it was where I lived, though the rest of the Chaos Army and all of the squadrons were all sleeping at the Chaos Army quarters, though the quadrants would hang out and drink and eat on the semi ball room of the palace.

I suddenly felt pain at my back, I stumbled down on the floor my eyes wide, Chaos looked and was confused as to what was happening, I felt more pain come from my back, I surpressed a scream biting my lower lip muffling the scream completely, the pain finally went away after about ten minutes, my breathing was all over the place, I was panting. I steadied my breathing and slowly stood up, my balance was off since I fell down again.

I shook my head and stood up feeling a weight on my back, it felt heaved, like I was carrying a backpack, but I didn't have a backpack on.

"That's weird" I said, Chaos was gaping and looking at me with shock

"Is there something on my face" I said confused, Chaps shook his head and pointed towards my back, I looked behind me and saw a majestic pair of black wings, it was a blend of black and red having streaks of red here and there, it had an aura of royalty and power, a light eminating from the wings, I could've stared at it all day if I wanted to, it would sometimes have speckles of white like the stars on the Galaxies swirling around all over.

"Those are wings" Chaos said

"I know" I said

"No, those, are very rare wings, I have never seen anything like it" Chaos said

"Is there like a prophecy of some sort" I asked

"Of course not, that would just be lazy writing, also it would be too convenient" Chaos said

"Then let's go test these out" I said excited

Word Count

1056

Words

A/N

So yeah I already made this but I actually just edited this out and made it at the past, I hopefully made this interesting enough, also this might just go back to normal present day on the next few chapters so yeah. Bye guys

What's you thoughts on the story?