Chapter-30

Chapter Thirty

Omega's POV

I sat on a bed crossing my arms a thoughtful expression on my face, I was watching some TV, I was still deep in thought, the argument left a sour taste in my mouth. I shook my head and tried to relax as best as possible. I gave off a small sigh and got out of beds etching a little, it has been three hours and I haven't seen Skye even once. I opened the curtain the fresh sunlight beaming onto the room.

The place had massive pools of water that people were swimming in, it gave of a nice vibe with some greenery to the side. I went to the balcony and sat at the bench, my mind was swirling with thoughts, I didn't know if it was a good idea to flash Skye her, or let her be. I didn't know, my mind was very troubled, if I would have left her defend her home, she would've died, but I flashed her instead, sure I didn't break my promise with Order, but Skye hates me now. I rubbed my temples a migraine already forming.

The door creaked open to the side, I looked at the door with an eyebrow raised. Skye entered the room not even looking at me. She sat down at the bed and pulled the covers over, she didn't even acknowledge me, I sighed rubbing my temples again, I could really feel the migraine coming. I looked at the scenery in front of me the greenery giving off a nice vibe, there was a huge wall that separates this building to the barren wasteland.

This planet couldn't support life, but other alien companies decided to make a resort here. The army and I visited this place for a total of maybe thirty times in the span of ten thousand years. I gave off a sigh and went out of the balcony going onto the room. The room itself had plain white walls with no design whatsoever, but it was nice, plain and simple, the room had an AC unit that gave the room a nice chill feeling. 

Skye was watching TV when she saw me enter, she crossed her arms and faced the other direction not daring to look at me. I sighed going to my bed and watching some TV, every time I sneaked a glance at the daughter of Order she would face the other direction and ignore me completely. I sat at the bed pulling the covers over me watching some TV. The truth was my mind wasn't focused at the applience, guilt was taking over me to either talk to her and apologize or let it be, I decided to just let this blow off.

I got out of bed and left the room, I walked down flights upon flights of stairs until I was down at the very main lobby, I took a slight turn and went through a series of hallways until I found the exact place I wanted. I went inside a glass door and sat at a nearby seat, it was a small bar that was pretty much a disco. I snapped my fingers a blue diet coke appearing in my hand, I sipped on one of my favorite drinks trying to clear my mind.

Eventually I finished my drink and left the bar after a few hours, I walked through another series of corridors until I ended up in a game room, I wanted to play pool for a few hours, it's been a very long time since I've played, I may or may not be a little bit rusty. I readied myself and played until the sun started to set.

-Time Skip-

I exited the bane room with a small smile on my face, what I thought was one round of pool turned into dozens upon dozens of rounds. I even played a few matches of darts, I won easily. I walked up the flight of stairs and went through another series of corridors. I help up a breath and spent erred the room turning in the key as the door slid open. I slowly crept onto the room the light dimmed down.

It was about eleven o clock, an hour before midnight, I sighed and walked to the bathroom, I snapped my fingers a toothbrush and toothpaste appearing in front of me, I brushed my teeth and took a nice hot bath. I stepped out of the bathroom wearing normal civilian clothes to go to sleep, I wore a normal white t shirt with green pants. The lights were off, the only thing giving off light was the lamp that was placed at the table, another lamp hung off onto the wall that separated my bed and Skye's.

I crawled onto my bed pulling the covers over me, I checked at the clock, it was already midnight. I sighed closing my eyes to a shut, I recalled the events that happened today, the argument, the games, the bar. I shook my head as my eyes fluttered open, I couldn't sleep that much. I shifted my position looking at the opposite bed, Skye had pajamas, the covers draped around her body shielding her from the cool air.

Her eyes were closed a peaceful look on her face, her lips were a thin flat line her eyelashes were fluttered to a close. Her brown hair was let down some strands covering her face, a few of them were draped onto her shoulders giving her a magnificent look, I had to admit, she looked cute while she was asleep. I chuckled mentally and shut my eyes, I felt myself drift off and finally go to sleep.

Word Count

1051

Words

Hey guys it's December the 31st, which mean, new year is tomorrow, or late this evening, I really dunno how to say that. Well I mean it's new year, well almost atleast, well for my timeline it's New Year, almost, a day before new year anyways.

So this is not the okay update I will dish out today, I might make another chapter or two, but If I do make two chapters, I overall wrote 6000 words today, which is quite a lot lol. Wish me luck, also merry new year, I mean happy Christmas, oh sheet, I mean Happy New Year