Chapter-44

Chapter Forty Four

Percy's POV

Demigods were littered across the battlefield, sustaining major injuries, the Apollo campers were healing the wounded as best as they can, some were not so lucky, there were multiple demigods that lay motionless on the blood stained battlefield, dust was everywhere, flying away from the battlefield because of a strong gust of wind. The demigods were out of shape, and that was me holding back. I shook my head looking at the Demigod Area, almost all of the demigods had bruises and cuts littered across their body, they were patched up using some Ambrosia and Nectar, even a few bandages.

The Assassins all wore white, standing at the edge of the army, all of them talking like normal, there would be this occasionally over egotistical boy that tried to flirt with them. They didn't take it kindly and manage to trip the boy and kick him where the sun don't shine, I flinched when that happened. I turned towards the army, they were all tired beyond belief, this was the very first full scale battle here on Earth, I was sure my army could take it, but it was taking a huge toll on their strength and energy.

I walked up to them with a raised eyebrow.

"Damn it man, that took all of my energy." Luke said with a sigh.

"You're right about that one." Beckendorf said with a small sigh.

"So guys watcha up to?" I asked out of nowhere, they suddenly jumped a bit in pure shock.

"GAH!" Nico said flailing his arms up and landing on his butt, along with the rest of the army, I chuckled a little helping them up.

"Damn, don't jump us like that." Lee said with a small sigh.

"That was very unexpected." Ethan said shaking his head in dissapointent, I laughed wholeheartedly.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Vos asked, raising his eyebrows.

"I don't sense any of Destruction's army as of right now, so the bets we can do is help the demigods to train, cause they are goddamn out if shape." I said in exasperation, the army sighed in response.

"So Omega, which would train which?" Zoë asked raising her eyebrows.

"Alpha, you go on the Hermes and Mercury Demigods, Forge, you're with Vulcan's kids and Hephaustus', Love you're on Aphrodite and Venus kids, Shadow with the Hades kids if there are any and also you're on with the Ares and Mars kids, Constellation, Hunters of Artemis. Vos you're on the Hecate kids, Ethan you're with the rest of the minor gods kids, Night, you would be with the Athena or Minerva kids, whatever floats your boat, Arrow you're on the Apollo kids, and there are hell a lotta them, and Castor, Dionysus and the rest of the kids, I will go patrolling and see if I could help at anything." I commanded, they nodded, doing a small salute and going away to their respective groups.

I gave off a small sigh, a voice suddenly appearing near me.

"So, what's up?" The voice asked, I yelped a little, whipping my, head turning around in an instant, a familiar brown haired girl with cyan eyes stood behind me with a small smile. I sighed a little.

"Battle Procedures." I stated simply, I suddenly raised my eyebrow, looking straight at her, a look of questioning on my face.

"So what happened with your Assassin's?" I asked, she smiled a little.

"Everything is good, surprisingly no casualties, they now respect me as their Battle Captain, all is well if not for this war going on." She stated.

"That's cool." I said with a small smile.

"So." She said trailing on. "What are you going to do now?"

I gave off a small shrug. "I'm going to go on a patrol, want to join me?"

She smiled a little. "Thought you'd never ask."

I smirked, a pair of feathery wings sprouting from my back, they radiated a power like none other, the same could be said for the Daughter of Order, she had heavenly white wings that didn't seem to have a physical form, it was as if it was made from pure white light. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Is your wings natural wings, or are they just an extension of your powers over light?" I asked with a raised eyebrow, curiosity evident on my voice.

"I can make anything out of light, nets, swords, and right now, wings." She stated, I nodded flapping my black wings. I suddenly zoomed upwards, ascending higher and higher onto the sky, she smirked following suit with her white wings. I continued flapping my black wings, levitating a few hundred feet from the ground. Skye was following suit, right next to me, looking around the battlefield with peeled eyes. I sighed, assessing the battlefield for any spoils of war, and any incoming attacks.

A Few Hours Later.

Sudden marching was heard overhead, my head instantly darted to the south, a huge army of monsters were marching at an increasingly fast pace, at the middle of it all was Destruction, wearing full blown battle regalia, he wore a black armor that seemed to radiate power and instill fear, he had a sword clutched across his hand, a skull visibly seen at the center of the blade. I clenched my teeth instantly divine back down to the ground, using my wings to maneuver myself to land on the ground perfectly.

Skye landed beside me, a white sword already in her hand, an Orderian Ruby sword, radiating a powerful white light, extremely effective at any kinds of monsters, the counterpart of Chaos Metal, along with End Steel, and other primordial metals. I instantly ran to the army of demigods, all of them taking a breather since the last battle, at least there was a few hours of respite, the last battle was two battles with no room for resting.

I instantly ran to the demigods flailing my hands over my head.

"An attack is incoming, brace yourselves." I stated, the campers suddenly widened their eyes, taking out their respective weapons and standing guard. The Assassins al clutched their weapons getting ready for the massive army that was to come, sure enough an army of monsters suddenly brushed out of the trees, but this wasn't like the monsters before, it was monsters in clear organized ranks, it wasn't mindless monsters, they were organized and had battle strategies.

And Destruction was in the very front of the army with a knowing look on his face, a smirk visibly seen on his lips.

Word Count

1104

Words