Chapter-9

Chapter Nine
Omega's POV

5,000 Chaos Years Later (5 Earth Years)

I walked down a narrow alleyway solid darkness engulfing around me, it has been five thousand years since my first training session with Chaos, the creator himself, and let me tell you, it has been one hellcat for ride since then, I considerably grew in power over the course of five thosand Hearst and Chaos says that I have only completed my training up to fifty percent. What the hell, that's a long ways to go before I actually finish my training.

I approached a door that had no particular designs on it, I opened it slowly creeping inside stealthily, I checked my sides looking to see if there were any hostile around. I couldn't see or sense anybody around the vicinity, I widened my eyes and rolled out of the way just as a sword impaled the concrete floor where I once was, a hooded figure stepped away from the shadow with a knowing smirk.

"You know, your not the first person they sent to kill me" The man said brandishing his sword, I growled grabbing my sword from its sheath. Wavestorm.

I got into a ready stance circling the guy, Chaos has sent me to this planet at the outer galactic system on the outland system, he particularly wanted me to eliminate this guy on Planet 4B3C8, I guess this was the guy he was looking for.

"I'm sure I will be the first to finish the job" I said charging the guy, I didn't know why Chaos has sent me to this place, this guy that I was fighting was an intergalactic threat to all of the planets and solar systems. Even though I had training, only the best of the best could defeat this guy, even the top ten sector was no match for this guy, much less for me, I'm just a demigod that had a little bit of training, the ones on the higher tier, they had millions upon millions of years of training.

"Let's see if what you say is true" The guy said and blocked my attack right away, he slashed towards my thighs, I easily avoided it. I felt a pain in my chest as I was kicked to a nearby wall, I could've sworn stars were circling my head. I got up groggily shacking my head, I dunno why Chaos has sent me here, it was equivalent to suicide. I grabbed Wavestorm again and prepared to defend.

The guy rushed towards me and slashed with his sword, I blocked it with mine, sparks flew from our blades, the guy stepped back and sliced with his sword again. It was a powerful strike as I was sent flying through the wall, this criminal was on a whole different level. The hooded figure jumped towards me and made a large arc with his sword. A strong gust of wind blew towards me knocking me off my feet. I grabbed Wavestorm and plunged it to the ground and held tightly as the wind blew forcefully towards my body trying to blow me away.

"You look tired" The man said walking towards me, there was blood coming from my lips, I have hit one too many walls for my liking today. The man ran at lightning speeds and made a large cut on my chest, I screamed in agony dropping to the ground in pain, blood gushed out of the wound as it spilled onto the cold harsh concrete. The man approached me with a smirk a hood covering his eyes.

"Would've expected more" The man said grabbing his sword and getting ready to kill me. The man made a decapitating strike towards my head. I grabbed Wavestorm and dodge the attack right in time. I stood up my wound sending flares of pain onto my chest, I hissed in pain as I backed away slowly my mind all fuzzy and groggy.

"Just die, your making this harder for yourself" the man said approaching me again this time with an intent to kill. Suddenly images of Annabeth popped into my mind, after the course of five thousand years, you think you would forget a girl, no, she was still imbedded on my mind, her betreyal cutting deep, the memory was still fresh on my brain, every day I would see Annabeth in my mind her smile used to be what I lived for, now, now it was very tainted and cracked.

Red light began to engulf my body as power began to surge from my body, the man stepped back in pure shock looking at me in confusion.

"What, what are you doing" The man said confused with a slight hint of fear laced into his voice. For once, for once, I felt that I could've done everything, that I could've gone and defeated the gods, heck even the Titans in a second, no a milli second. At that moment, I felt truly powerful, I felt truly mighty, I forgot Annabeth and focused on the task.

The man stumbled in fear as more power began to leak from my body, as fast as lightning I was already behind him, I grabbed Wavestorm and slashed at the man, a thousand cuts appeared on his body blood pouring out from each wound, the man howled in pain dropping to the ground. I clicked my fingers as a red fire appeared in my finger tips. I approached the man kneeling beside him.

"For the crimes that you have committed, you are sentenced, to death" I said and burned the man to a crisp. The man screamed in pain running around frantically his blood dripping onto the floor, the red light faded as the power began to slowly and slowly fade, the power began to dissapear from the room and from my body. I felt myself lose consciousness, that was the first time it happened, and it took a toll on me.

Word Count

1111

Words

A/N

Guys, long time no see haha, so yeah, as you guys probably know or don't know, I dint update a single thing last week, I'm sorry, I'm running low on ideas, even though I'm editing this since it's already completed and I just unpublished and edited it, I'm fixing all of the plot holes, reworking the timeline, if you read it before, it's now something totally different now.

Also regarding the uploads, I thought I was going to update fully this weeks, but f****** arseholes made a trip that I didn't know of, every time I don't have school they always plan a fu***** trip, it's getting TIRESOME!

Anyways I'm gonna let out my frustration on something, but right now that's for reading guys, bye.