Chapter-27

Chapter Twenty Seven

Omega's POV

I looked down into the massive mountain seeing the giant like creature from another planet, it was specifically from Planet 454 when we did a recon mission, unfortunately we were still quite  bit new to this stuff so we didn't get to do it very well, the cost of that was Castor almost dying. My body was shaking with rage, I needed to control my temper, who knows the consequences if I blow up another galaxy.

I heard silent footsteps behind me, I turned around my guard up, I sighed as Skye went out of the clearing with an eyebrow raised.

"What are you doing here" I said 

"I should be saying the same thing to you" She said

I sighed, she was so stubborn at times "How about the assassins?"

"They wouldn't listen to me" She said

"Something about being on the first day of the job" She said scratching the back of her head.

"Well we have no time for that now" I said looking at the mountain where the giant was climbing, I pointed at the approaching monster, Skye peeked at the ledge widening her eyes.

"I though those have died a few thousand years ago by Chaos" She said

"My guess is Destruction brought them back to life" I said, Skye and I yelped as a tremor occurred right as we were talking, a giant hand was hanging onto the ledge, the giant hoisted itself up his full body showing, the scorpion tail was circling around his body in a pm offensive position.

I gritted my teeth trying to see any opening that I could get

"Any plans" I asked her, she shook her head.

"I command a small portion of Destruction's army, Monsters Attack!" the giant said, monster suddenly appeared from the trees circling us holding weapons

"Ah Styx, Monsters" I said unsheathing Wavestorm, she looked at me with a glare

"No Styx Sherlock" She said sarcastically unsheathing her sword. The monsters charged looking hungry for some Demigod meat. I stabbed a Hellhound trying to remind myself that this was not Mrs O Leary, I reminded myself that this was a dangerous monster that would kill anything in its path, the monsters started to dissapearing turning into dust from our blades.

Every time a monster died, two will take its place from another planet, each stronger than the last, Hail Hydra. We were starting to tire as more and more monsters wearing heavy gear started appearing, they were all monsters from the planet 546, they were very resilient in hand to hand combat. I gritted my teeth and managed to slay one.

"We're getting cornered" I said

"Again, No Styx Sherlock" She said rolling her eyes. She started growing bright her form flickering, the monsters started to disintegrate right as they appear. Skye's form began to falter the white light fading, the daughter of Order fell to the ground gasping, her breathing unsteady. I looked at the giant that was hanging by the ledge