Chapter 3

Buzz...

Buzzzzzzz......

Buzzzzzz........

I woke up on the sound of the alarm. I switched it off and got up only to find that my completely messed room was cleaned. Maybe mom came last night. She must have put the alarm on.

After taking a shower,I dressed up and packed my bag.

"Good day sweetie!!" said mother as she kissed my cheek .
I got off the car ,waved a goodbye,turned around and headed to the college.
Everyday mother drops me college and heads to work.

Oh I see my friends waiting in the ground.
"Hie,Birthday girle!!! "
"Birthdaes over,Mr.Ferdinand!!Come outta your dreams."I exclaimed sarcastically."So...lets go!"
"Ayeza is not here yet!"Wendy explained.
"There she comes!!" I saw her approaching.We then headed to the class .

" It is noon .It is food!!"
"Control Ayze!! " Said Wendy as we headed to the canteen.
We took our lunch and comforted ourselves on the lunch-table.Along with food,we gossiped.

(Conversation)
Ayeza:Foods' great at always.
Ferd:Hey guys,we have 5 day holiday including this weekend.So why not plan a      camping in the woods! It will be fun.
Me:Well It would be fun tho!! Im up.Who else?
Ayeza:Sorry guys but mom would not allow me.
Wendy:Why ? Did you messed up something?
Ayeza:Yeah I did .And as a punishment..!!
Wendy: Thats sad and your fault!!
Me: Three of us ..only ? Ain't good.Why not invite Jax!
Ferd:Well has does have brains about nature and camping trips!
Wendy: And Sal will have fun too.

Saying that she looked at me expecting me to blush.They do think I like him ,but things aren't that way yet!

_______

It was the day we had to leave.Jax would come pick up us from my house.He did had an amazing camping van.Nature man!!
Mom called me saying Jax was waiting for us outside.I carried my luggage to the living room .Wendy and Ferd were waiting too. We waved a goodbye to mother and stepped out. I saw Jax stand outside with his three friends .
" I bought some company. Hope you don't mind them."he said as he waved me a hello.
"This is Maddy...we call her.Shes Madison."She waved me hi as Jax introduced her to me.
"I've heard about you.JJ says you are a very interesting person."she aquainted me.

Then the boy sitting in van came out."Andd..I am Wyborne, Miss Beautiful!"He said with a cute smile, lending a hand to shake.
Jax then introduced me to the girl sitting in the porch with her cell phone and headphones on."That's Melanie."
Jax and I approached her .

Jax tapped on her shoulder."Time to leave,Mear." Then he turned to me.
"We call her.MELANIE..its too heavy to spell."We laughed.

My friends and I comforted ourselves with 'JJs' friends and..off we go!!
___________
Authors note:

Hey readers,
I hope you're enjoying the story.I know its slow but I bet its gonna be super mysterious in the woods.Oops ,looks like I dropped my words!!
😘Please do vote and follow me to get updated of every new chapter.