Chapter 15

Where am I ? I am lost. God! You are a jerk Sally. Atleast you could have remembered where you came from. Now what? I halted. The possible way was to turn around and walk. So I did that.
I must have been walking for a hour. No sign of nothing. Now all I cared about was reaching back to the tents. The quiet scared me. I started sweating. I felt that someone was looking at me continuously. I searched and scanned but no one was around. I panicked. It seemed that I was a part of some horror movie. Owls and rats and roaches creeped me out. I had it in my mind that there exists no ghosts. But still I was scared. Too much. I must have been walking for four hours or maybe five.

Oh guys where are you? Come find me or I will lose my mind. I cannot tolerate the silence. Jax please. Where are you? I am sorry. I won't blame you. It's all my fault. I forgive you . Now please take me from here. It's all my fault. I should have never broken your rules. Here I am. Suffering.
I was tired of running and panicking. I found a log. I sat there, hoping that someone will notice my absence and come searching. I laid my head between my legs and sobbed.

--
"Sally." I heard my name from the distant. "Sal. Where are you?" I heard it again. This time clearly. I raised my head. A ray of hope. It was all for me. My friends . They are here. I got up ,hoping for them to reach me. I reached for the torch. I tried to turn it on. Shit. It was a dead. I decided to shout them out before they head some other way.
"Jax? Wybie? I am here." I called them in a mild voice. There was no answer or any sound. "Guys? Jax I am here." I called a bit louder this time. The voice echoed in the quite. While I was waiting for them to reply, I heard something behind me. I turned behind instantly. "Jax ? Is that you?" Nothing was there. Thinking that it was my imagination, I turned around again.
Fleesh. Sheeeeeshhh.
This time I was sure of something being there. "Hello?" I could see a manly figure standing there.

I was scared

I was scared. It sent chills down my spine. I was sure that someone was standing in the distant. The figure said nothing . It stood there , facing me. I could recognise that he was wearing a hat and something lose that was taken away by the wind-maybe a scarf around his neck. His hands seemed as if in his pocket. I stood there without response for seconds. I didn't utter a word. After a minute of silence, I got chilled. My hands and feet were cold. I then gathered courage to speak. " Wh..Who ..are you?" He didn't reply.
"Jax .Is that you?" I was sure that it wasn't him. I just asked. "Answer me." I shouted loud. I started crying and shouting.
"Why don't you say something? Who are you? Stop staring at me. Jax help me!"
I started moving behind as I shouted out loud. I was crying. His silence made me mad. The man said nothing but stood there. Terrified, I ran in the opposite direction. Suddenly, I hit someone. It was Jax. I hugged him tight and sobbed.
He tried to calm me down. My mind could not bear the silence. So I fainted.

--

My eyes opened. It blured and then adjusted. I could see Wendy and Mear sitting on the either side of my bed. It took me a while to acknowledge what had happened. I got up and sat.
"How are you now?" Mear asked, grabbing me a glass of water. I didn't reply to her question , just nodded. I was pretty much Ok. My head ached a bit.
"Who got me here?" I asked.
"Jax. In his arms." Wendy said. She always aquatinted Jax as if he was my Boyfriend. I ignored her.
"Why did you leave the camp,without us knowing?" Mear asked worriedly.
I sighed and didn't reply. My thoughts were wondering. "Is Jax mad at me? I asked out of curiosity.
"Who cares?" Wendy was irritating me . All she knew was Jax and Sally. Nothing more. I rolled my eyes and looked at Mear, expecting an answer.
"No. He's just worried." She assured me.
I had to talk to him . My brain and my heart were eating me. So I stood up.
"Where are you going?" Wendy asked me as she stood up.
"I have to talk to Jax." I said . As I was about to move, Mear blocked my way. I was confused. She never did that.
"Is anything wrong?" I asked.
"Everything is fine. But you are not. You have to take rest." Mear seemed uncertain.
"I am alright. Let me go. I cannot take this anymore." It started sucking me. They acknowledged that I was becoming angry. So they nodded each other.
"Okay. You go. But first, put on something good. Party night, remember?"
I almost forgot about the Party that night,until Wendy reminded. I agreed.

They moved out of the tent so that I could change. They behavior seemed awkward. I ignored and changed. I bought a red full-sleeved middy and a pair of black boots. I left my hair open. I accessorized with a bracelet and a head-band.
I moved out of my tent only to experience the most beautiful sight.

Authors note:
Hey readers,
I wanted to acquaint you that the italic font is Sally's thoughts. Since the story is the narration of the past , the italic texts inform you her feelings at that point of time.

If you have any other queries, let me know in the comment box. I would love to have a conversation.
Please do vote .