Chapter 34

We were now in the throne hall explaining Kilandra the real need for the Slate.

"Very well. I guess that is the perfect reason." She said as she stood up after hearing us.
She turned to Vency and told her something in other language. Hearing it, Vency bowed and disappeared somewhere.

My mind was running with a lot of things.
Thank god we can now get the Slate. Ferd must be waiting. Mother.. She must me mad at me. It's 2 o clock of the morning. I bet she'll cancel my school trip to the museum. Hope she's not panicking.
What if Hagus kills us even if we give him the slate? He is not at all trustworthy. Afterall he ate up the Troll and Gnome dimension. Now he's after our dimension. Humans do have arms and weapons. But I guess they are weak in front of the source magic that the legend gave Troblins.
Well the creatures of human mythology do really exist; we now know that. What if other humans come to know about the different dimensions and their existence.?
People like Jacob exist in plenty. How can the stupid human fall for magic and join with someone who intendes to destroy his own city? I guess he's mad and requires a psychiatrist. The terrorists and robbers are the people who gained nothing but hatred in life. Jacob must be one of them ; but in a different way.

I saw Vency heading to us. She had a rectangular stone in her hand. I guessed that it was the Slate of Wishes. Well, I expected something bigger and whelming. It's okay if its ... Whatever. We just have to hand it to Hagus so he leave all of us alone.

Vency handed it to Queen Kilandra.
"This is the Slate of Wishes. The legend says it was build by endless source power. It has the ability to fulfill your any three wishes. If you wish for evil, it would have a extremely bad catastrophe on the wisher. If that Troblin tries to misuse it, he will surely be destroyed." By the Troblin, she meant Hagus, The Whisperer.

She then turned to Dutches and said something that we didn't even think of.
"The legend gives heavy amount of power to every Troblin."

We all stared at each other. Dutches was a Troblin. She had the power to fight his own evil partner. The thing was that nobody knew what kind of power she had.

"I.. I have magic. I don't... I don't know what kind of. How should I find that?" Dutches was confused and excited at the same time. I made that out of her face.

"Neither do I know nor anybody else, but You. Only You do." The Queen's words seemed like what do you mean man ? Clear that out!

We were now on the way home.
"You are staying here?" We were at the point where we met Vency. She halted there so Wybie asked her."This is my destination. I stay here." She answered.
"Where is the city? Aren't there people around here except for you and the Queen?" Maddy asked.
"Yea. Whom does the Queen of the Stoneland rule?" Wendy said. We all giggled.

"It is none of your matters. It's time for you to leave." Vency said as she leaned on the stone wall.

Jax turned around and said,"Time to go."

"What if Hagus kills us even if we hand him the Slate?" Wendy broke the silence. We had now reached the bridge. I looked upto Madison. She was struggling again not to look down in the deep. Then I answered Wen, "We have to make up a solid plan."
"Yes. Who has?" Wybie asked.
"Well I guess he's upto one. I mean Hagus. He has something very wicked in his mind."
Maddy pointed out as she tried to stay firm.

"I know what he's upto." Dutches shouted out. "Sal , you have the book right?"
"Yeah Maddy does ... In the bag."
"Hagus still wants the book. I am afraid he'll use the Slate to destroy it."
"What do you mean? He wants the Slate." Jax told her.

"No Jax. That is exactly what he wants us to think. Goblins and Trolls and Troblins cannot touch pure metal. Pure metal destroys the book. Hagus wants to destroy the book. Hagus is a Troblin." Dutches tried to explain in simple words that totally made sense to me.

"You are right. Hagus cannot touch pure metal. Which means he'll use the Slate of Wishes to gather pure metal and..."
"...destroy the book. No." Wendy interrupted and continued me.

Now everyone was in extreme deep thoughts. I tried to think a solution to the problem. But before I could, Jax's plan did something that not only solved the problem but also saved lives. And this time, we had a perfectly ready mission to save the world.

Hey readers,

Hope you are enjoying the thrill. Keep reading and vote if you like.
Sorry for the grammar errors. I am trying to fix them but at most times I forget to recheck. So sorry bout the inconvenience.