Chapter 22

"I am back. Its 195." Saying, Dutches sat on the chair beside me.

She was getting bored looking at Aze and Me -studying. So I asked her to count the books in the nearest shelf. Innocent girl- she did as I said. But she's not innocent always. She does have brains. Sometimes, they are closed.

"Come on Sally. You told half an hour." She made cute faces and tried to distract me. I didn't bother her.
"Hey V. Why don't you have some ice cream? Its just across the road." Ayeza tried to reduce her boredom.
"Yeah... We will be finishing in 15 minutes or less. Till then... It's a great deal for an ice cream lover." I tried mesmerise her. And she was.

--
We were now waiting for Dutches outside the library. She was gone since 30 minutes. I called home. Mother said she wasn't home either. So we waited for her to return. I tried calling her , but she didn't pick up.
"Look .There she is. " Ayeza pointed behind me.
As I turned around, I saw Dutches running to me with a great speed. She was far away but I could see her clearly because of the empty streets.

As she was approaching, I could see her facial expressions. They were scared and a little terrified. It seemed that she saw someone or something unpleasant.

After taking long breaths and settling her heartbeat, she said,
"Ryan... He's in trouble."
Why is she thinking so?
Before I could ask anything, Ayeza spoke. "Brotherz here. Gotta go bye."
I didn't see Ayaz and his car standing in front of us before. He waved me from the inside. I waved him back with a little stress on my face.

"Come in. I'll drop you." He invited. At first I declined, but he insisted.

Dutches wanted to say something but I stopped her. I didn't wanted Ayeza and Ayaz to know about anything. Tho I told Ayze about little, yet I didn't wanted to create disturbance to her.

"How was the day, Sally?" Ayaz broke the silence.
"Great." I answered.
"Hope my sisters' not troubling you." He said looking at me from the mirror.
"Nahh.. Friends are for helping, right. I am just doing my job."
They smiled at my say.

Ayeza was unwell since a week. She missed the classes therefore she had problems in studies. She asked me for help and there was nothing wrong about it.

We got down from the car and waved them a goodbye. As the car left, Dutches grabbed my hand and pulled me to the house. She was very much desperate to tell me what had happened. So I let her do what she was.
She rang the bell and mother opened.
"Oh, Vida. You are okay. Thank Goodness." She said as she hugged her.
"I was hanging out with a friend. Now Mom we have something very very important to talk. Hope you don't mind our hurries." Dutches rapidly said and walked pulling me.
I saw Mother and she was like Oh God these girls and their childhood!

She took me to her room and locked it. Taking a deep breath she said, blowing me off.
"I saw a goblin."
At her say , I went like WHATTTTTTT!!!!
"Yes. On the streets. " she said and then took off her coat.

I hurriedly follow her to the bed. James heard it too. So he gathered around. Dutches briefed us:

"I walking to the shop when I saw Ryan walking out of his senses, on the footpath. Her several times gave a push to others. I decided to go and talk to him when I saw a goblin. It was right next to Ryan and it seemed he was following him. I went up to him and behaved normally like I didn't see the goblin.
Ryan was relieved to see me.. I didn't knew why. He went like,
"Hey Vida. Wanna give me a company?"
I said Yes and we walked in a slow pace. The goblin was on Ryans left. The was listening to us. I ignored him and asked about the weirdness and unnaturalness he shows after the school. He said,
"I just don't know what happens to me. Whenever I get out of the campus, I lose my senses. I just don't remember what I do."
"When do you get your senses back?" I asked.
"Every time I find my self on the backstreet where I find no one."
"So what do you do then?"
"What do I do? I just walk home."

I was surprised by him. I saw the goblin was just following us, harming none. So I left Ryan and decided to follow him. I did. He walked abruptly and the goblin tried to keep the same pace. Then he just.. Disappeared, after taking a turn."

She stopped. I was out of my senses. I felt like she narrated me a story. Then my mind returned and I asked,
"What about Ryan?"
"After the goblin disappeared, he walked home normally. Like nothing was suspicious about him." She answered.

There was silence for a moment.

"Maybe Mom could help." She said, reaching for her cell in her pocket.

"Other people don't see the goblins right?" I was curious so I asked.
"No they don't." She replied as she digged in the contacts.
"You see because you are one of them."
At my say , she looked upto me and said, "Not because I am one of them. It is because I believe." She halted and scrolled again. Then said, " If you believe, you see them."
She cleared my confusion.

"Tell her to send your Dad's book... That '101 to know about Trolls and Goblins' . Hope you get some help." James said. Dutches nodded.
It was surprising that a Troblin wrote a book on their own kind. I wondered why.

*Hey mom. I saw a goblin down the street today. I am afraid they have made it to the human dimension.          .         Yeah.        Just one.                   Okay.      James said Dad had a book......            Okay then.      Bye.*
She ended.

I looked at her to tell me what she's got.
"Mom said she'd send the books and necessary information tomorrow."
And we waited for the so-called Tomorrow.

Hey readers,
Sorry for the inconvenience. But I'd be updating chapters as I write.

But don't worry, the story will not be shortened.

If you like, please do vote. It would mean a lot to me:)