Chapter 4

It was evening .We all had set up our tents in a small area where less woods existed.
Wendy and I were sitting outside on the logs gossiping,while Jax and his friends went to search for wood for the bonfire.Ferd was still setting things up in his tent.
"I forgot some work. BRB!"saying this ,she approached her tent. I thought that just sitting here would make me feel bored.Then I decided to write my diary.
___________
7 August,2015
5:36p.m

Dear diary,
We are on a five-dayed camping trip with my friends and Jax's friends.
His friends are pretty interesting and cool just like mine,but ,you know,I require a lot of time to fit in. Madison is friendly. I judge her as 9.5
Another...Mear..I wonder why they call Melanie -Mear!
Well they call Jax as JJ...pretty cool right! His name is JAX JOHN.
Wyborne...he's..unpredictable!! Flirty!

This place is too creepy,even though it is not dark yet. I think this part of my life is gonna be memorable.
On the way,we halted at a bar outside the woods.The bar-keeper was very concerned about us heading to the woods . We asked him if there is any danger.He said No.He added,"In the woods, people find mysterious objects like a tree stump or a flower made of stone.They carry a common symbol . It is also reported that the tents ,at the second night of stay ,get messed up by themselves as if someone searches for something when they are away."
It was quite .. Strange.The happenings doesn't seem to harm people.
I feel Jax is back.WTYL.
_____
I heard their voices approaching me. Ferd came out of his tent . We saw them carry wood for the bonfire and..
"We caught fishhhhhh."Wyborne shouted happily showing us the bucket as they approached us.
"From where?Is there a lake nearby?"asked Wendy as she came out of her tent at the sound of it.
Jax nodded," Sure there is .And guess what?"he questioned me lowering his head to mine."What!" I asked .
"Wee saw the....sunsettt!!"Melanie interrupted Jax's answer."Sorry for you."she said sarcastically.
We didn't mind that.We lighted up the fire and enjoyed the fish and also the dinner we bought along with us.We played games ,roasted marshmallows,sung along the wind.The night was fun.

---
"And what the heck !! You broke the window."
"I did not do that.It was already when I woke up."
"Then who did that!"
"How would I know?I was cleaning it ..It does not mean that the IT was mean."

Then quarrel opened my eyes.Wendy was changing her clothes.
"What is that?Whos fighting?"I asked, rubbing my eyes.
"Somebody broke the window of the van.Jax thinks its Wyborne."she replied showing disinterest.
"Why didn't you check out?"I asked with curiosity.
"Well.My point-Why interfere them?Its their matter.Not ours."
I rolled my eyes and got up.I slipped into a t-shirt and headed outside. They were still arguing.I approached them and asked,"What is it?And stop shouting or bears will devour you."
They silenced down ,looked at each other and after a second or two,laughed out loud.
"There are....ha haaha...no bears in the woods."Wyborne said breaking his words in his laughter.
"Okay,now tell me the matter."I asked firmly.
Jax controlled himself and said,"When I got here out,I saw Wybie wiping his flaws."
I continued before Wyborne could say a word."Did you see him break the glass?"
"But.."Before Jax could try to justify I asked Wyborne,"What did you do since this morning?"
"When I got out of the tent,I saw the glass shattered on the ground.It was also on the driver's seat.So I thought to clean it up.When Jax came out,he felt I did it."
"Anything else ?"I asked.
"Well I did find that brick inside the car.It seemed the brick broke it."He said ,lifting the brick kept on the nearby log.
It was mysterious that someone broke the window to enter but didn't steal anything from the car.Maybe the one was just checking out.Who would be it ?and why would he do that?

Authors note:
Hey readers,
I hope you are enjoying the story.
Please do vote ,comment ,share and follow me.
Do not be a ghost reader .Get aquatinted with me.