Chapter 6

"Here we are!"Jax shouted out loud while he folded the map. At a glimpse we could not believe our eyes. It was a paradise in the middle of the woods. The lake looked beautiful and there were lots of people around. There was a food joint too. Children were splashing in the lake.It was..
"Woahhhh!!! Amazing." Wybie interrupted my thoughts .
"It seems government property."Said Ferd.
We marched ,excited about receiving a royal welcome. We noticed that there were permanent camps too. "Why didn't we choose to stay here?"I asked Jax as he was the one leading us.
"Camping in the woods is much exciting than this place. There would have been no point in moving butts from leisure to leisure."
He was right. Adventure is life. Why always keep hands clean? Mudding them up is fun too.
"I cannot resist this anymore. I am going..."Wendy dropped her bag and rushed towards the lake.She then turned back and called,"Why standing there you Muffins?Come on!!"
Ferd dropped his bag and said,"3,2,1...catching you up. Better watch it."
Then leaving Jax and me ,everybody else ran away dropping their backpacks. I turned at him and arched an eye brow.
He gave me a side-smile and shouted,"EVERYBODY!!10,9,8,7..." He started counting .
I dropped my bag in his hands and ran away giggling.

We played 'catch-me',hide-n-seek ,volleyball . We ate what we were carrying as we had a little money ,insufficient to lunch at the restaurant.
"Whoz jumping in the water with mah?" Asked Melanie as she stood up in enthusiasm.
"Let's get splashing!" Maddy and Melanie threw themselves into the water."I feel boys are too shy." Maddy taunted .
"Let's show them what we're made up of." Said wybie,being competitive. He took off his shirt and rushed,"Racing to the other end!"
Ferd followed, leaving me and Jax .
He turned towards me and asked,"Guess you don't wanna have a dip?"
"No. It's already freezing. I don't want to catch a cold."I replied. Then continued,
"You neither?"
As Jax was about to answer, a voice behind us said creepily.
"It is dangerous for them to go there."
Our hearts skipped a beat. We turned around. It was a girl. She stood behind us with her hands folded. She had blonde hairs and persian blue eyes that looked stunning,and at the same time, dangerous. She wore a short brown-leathered skirt with a white t-shirt. She had a red scarf around her neck and blood red boots.
We looked at her and then at each other. Jax stood up and said,
"Pardon me. You said.."
"Yes ,that place is dangerous and they must come back."she replied in an instant .
It seemed she was truly worried about them. Jax felt the same. He hurried to the lake,took off his shirt,oh his body was damn hot. I was unable to take of my eyes off him. I watched him swim towards our camping mates.
I then turned around to talk to that girl. What ? She's gone? I asked myself. I searched for her on the shore. There! I found her . I saw her walking towards the restaurant.
"Hey...wait...you..blonde hair!" I screamed at the top of my voice. She stopped and turned behind. I reached her. Taking heavy breaths, I asked,
"Can we talk?"

Authors note:
Hey readers,
Hope you're enjoying the story. It is going to be more exciting as you will read further.
I want you to comment how you feel about the story. Also please do vote.

Aint following me?
Follow me and add the book to your library to get updated of new chapters.