Chapter 29

I wasn't inside the mirror. I had passed through it. The place where I had made wasn't appreciative. It was a common alley with some trash cans and garbage.

"Yuck.. This place stinks." I turned behind as I heard Wybie. My sight caught a old royal mirror. To my realization, we had landed in the place because of the it.

Suddenly a person made a leap from the inside and fell down to my feet. It was Ferd. Then another one landed on him. Followed by Wendy, Maddy fell on Ferd.
"Get off me." Ferd struggled.
"Guess the birds can't land on their feet!" I teased them.

"Hey look what's here." Dutches was peeping outside the alley as she called us.
I neared her only to find something that we shouldn't have.

My sight first caught two men in black suits. One had a back on me while I could see the other clearly. He was surely a human with inhumans. The man whose back was on us turned towards the goblins that surrounded him. 1,2,3,4,5,6 -I counted. There were six short heighted innocent looking goblins and three truculent monsters. They were goblins but ferocious ones. Two of the three were slim and armed. It included the ones who attacked us. One of the all was huge ;taller than me. His height was approximately 6 feet.

He had two axes in his hands and was fully armed

He had two axes in his hands and was fully armed. He looked dangerous. Like the other goblins, his feet were bare. His ears were large and pointed ,and body huge. He was partly unhaired. The thing that rested on his head was unpredictable. Surely, he was green too.

I shivered at the sight of the giant.
"What is that huge thing?" Maddy asked as she peeped from my above.
"Yea.. It does not look a goblin. More like a giant or something." I agreed to Wendy.

"It is a goblin. I don't know why is he so big." Dutches explained.
"Correct. Average height of a goblin must not exceed 3 feets." I told them what I read from the book.

"Look .The book." Jax pointed out to us. It was lying on the table that was in the center of the ground. Basically the place wasn't a ground. It looked much like a parking. The place was bounded by the wall on the four sides. The only way out was the alley in which we were standing. There were a few old cars and some large oil cans in the corner.

The man which had his back on us before was now to be seen. I scanned him thoroughly .
He wore a long suit like magicians do with pointed shoes. He wore a black hat and white gloves. When I saw his face, I was horrified. He had a narrow face with bold features. His eyes were pooped out and swollen. His nose was sharp and had some boils on it. His ears were pointed and small. His chin was small. His mouth had large but unpointed teeths. His face was pale green hiding his lips.
"He's a Troblin." Dutches said. "I am afraid that The Whisperer has the book."
I was surprised by the fact that the man in hat was The Whisperer himself.

My eyes were stuck on him and I saw him sit on a chair that neared the table with the other man. I lended an ear to hear their chat.

"Well now. What do we do with the book?" The other man asked.
"Bi c kally, we dis troey it. Bet, I am not in e muod now. May b an hour le tar. After I think a go rege us plan." The whisperer had an unusual tone of saying. He did speak English but in Troblin-accent.
"It's mood. Not muod.Hegas."

"Why is he calling The Whisperer as Hegas?" Wybie asked Dutches.
"I dunno." She replied.

"Be ring me the.... Hmm... Hey Jacobinster, what du you caal the tringle thing?"
"If you are talking about the chips, it's Duretos." He answered as he played with the cap of the oil can.
"Yeas. The Du retus." He ordered one of the innocent goblin that ran in fear towards the second car. He opened the door and struggled for something. Then the two goblins waved and said in some other language, that literally sounded noise. The so-called Hagus shouted in the same language.

"Guys backup." I turned around and got away from the peeking sight as Wendy patted on my back.
"Well I don't know if it's the Whisperer who has the book...."
"It is the Whisperer." Dutches interrupted Jax.
"But the so-called Jacob win.. whatever he is, is calling him as Hagus." I told them.
"No Sally. I have seen him when I was young. I know for sure that he is The Whisperer."
She cleared up.
"Well. It can be. I have two names. Maybe he does too." Wybie said as he comforted himself.

After a moment of silence, Maddy said,"What now? How do we get the book?"
"Yea.. Just someone go and grab it while others distract him. Let's go home before our mothers kill us." Ferd made a random point.

"I have a plan." Dutches said.

"Guys I don't think we have time for the plan making." Jax said as he constantly stared at something behind me. I turned around and then skipped a beat. I backed to Jax and he held me tight on my injured arm. At that moment, I didn't feel any pain. I just tried to protect my self.

I front of me stood the giant goblin with his axe on his side. It bent down to me and stared me to death. I was so terrified.

The last thing I heard before fainting was Dutches telling us not to respond; as if we didn't see them.

Hope you are finding the book interesting.
Please keep reading! It's super mysterious next.

Andd.. Your VOTE means a lotttttttt to me!